The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-

Go down 
+5
mutantlizard
bradleyrohrer
lunar_feline
YourLoverSammy
One Night Magic
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Number of posts : 434
Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:16 pm

((XXD Judge Jusy on steroids?? XD That's funny It's about time, I uncovered Kaorin's past. I have had it written in my documents for the longest....So here goes:))

Exactly why am I so angry all of the time.....I like to have fun..I am supposed to be nice...but I don't know.....ever since the night at Ecruteak Harbor....

Kaorin peered into the water and let his mind water....

"Kaorin....I'm sorry...your mother and sister was drowned in the harbor and your father was found dead in the woods."

"Kao...we have to hide you from the Hunters, you have the gift and they seek this. RUN!"

Mitsuki.....

"Kao, I found this academy you can go to, there is a woman that can help you hone your Ether Circuits as well as your Pokemon...."

"Good bye, Kaorin. If your parents were here, they would be so proud!"

Ecruteak....hmmm....
Kaorin could feel his spirit compressing, Gardevoir came of and nestled him a little and led him away from the rail to the bench. Why now....
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:41 am

((of course dragonites can fly lol how else would i have gotten to the island without my stuff getting soaked on my own lol))

"sweet." Izo said. "alright bud its time for take off!" The dragonite did just that flying at an alarming rate. that is, unless u were used to it such as Izo. "ariel loop number eleven! Hold on Yeli!" He said. Flipsy dove down doing a barrel role in the proscess and comming back up for the loop and topping it off with another barrel role. They were above the academy's island."nice bud now tornado landing" Flipsy flew to the grownd spiraling faster and faster untill they reached the ground with a sudden stop and a gracefull landing. "That was great buddy! So yeli howd you like your first dragonite ride?" Izo said hopping off of flipsy and handing him an oran berry.
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:22 pm

"That was...really fun!" Yelli said, out of breath. "Pretty sweet, if I may say so myself!" She got down off the dragonite and stepped onto the island. She saw the ship she would have tried to get on...but missed anyways. "Thanks so much for the ride. I would have missed the ship...and wouldn't have gotten to enroll for classes. So...what classes are you planning on taking?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:05 pm

"u like him dont u?" man what does he have that i dont, ooohhh its the playing hard to get that she likes, if only i...
"im going to get something to eat u want anything?" He said Maybe now shell.........
(sorry u looked kinda busy)
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:09 pm

"definitly! I am starved. And..." she whispered "I really want to get away from The Wicked Witch of the West over thier... After that do you want to go and enroll in some classes?"
Back to top Go down
https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:17 pm

((aaahh I really wanna know who Aki's crush is...because idk who mine's crush should be. With her being all emotional and stuff, after Kao's explosion, and Izo's awkwardness, and not even meeting Dao yet...hahahahhahah ok sorry, just reviewing.))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:16 pm

score one for the new guy! "I knew youd like it. And Ill be taking Pokish - i wanna get closer to my pokemon-, that ethers classes because ive heard that diffrent berries enhance it in certain areas ((i had to put my hat in about that dj after all its my dude and he likes berries)) and hope to learn more about it, and that pokedex research class because... I dont even have a pokedex yet... " Izo said grinning as big as he could.
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:55 pm

This guy is smiley... "Yeah...well I've always been really...uh...well I liek taking classes...and I heard that you have to take at least three, that you could take more. So I know I wanna take those classes that you just said...Pokish because I don't know my Pokemon all that well, I mean, our relationship, if you could call it that, could be better...and that Ethers class just sounds cool." She smiled big. "And yeah, I don't have a pokedex, either, so i should probably take that class. And then...I am going to take...well..." she said, looking down at the ground and feeling a little embarrassed that she would need to take it, "the Beginner Battles class...I've never been all that good with fighting...and...I want to learn...that's why I haven't gone out to catch anymore Pokemon..." she trailed off, kicking at the dirt underneath with her feet.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:04 pm

"oooh thats so why you only have two pokemon. Listen Yeli, if you need, I can give lessons any time ya want. Ive had so much experience battleing for survival and what not, what with my trip here and all, I could teach you all ya need to know. And bye the way, I would suggest taking lessons from me instead of from the teach because of the things i here about him... apparently this weirdo has less slack than a rope tied to the edge of a cliff with an anvil at the end." Izo said. Talk about frontal...
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:34 pm

Yaela looked up into his eyes. "You would really do that for me?" She grinned. "Well then I don't have to take that class! I can go ahead and take Coordination I, to help me put it all together. I can probably test out of Beginners Battle for next year...if you teach me. I hate slackers...I guess I'm a lot different than most people, a lot of them just wanna get out of work. I'd rather be in class working than doing nothing." Wow...this is abnormal, I'm really opening up to him... Just as she realized this, she grew quiet and looked at the ground again.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:38 pm

"keep your chin up Yeli. It'll take you to better places. I would know." Izo said, lifting her head up with his hand.
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:08 pm

Kaorin looked up as the boat was finishing the docking process. Oh, I slept the rest of the trip, good. He got up and stetched and his Pokemon were not near him. He took out his Pokeball and they all were set to "ZZZ". Oh, they are sleeping, too.

After the boat docked, Kaorin walked upon the dock looking around. Oh...That kid,,Umm. I mean...Izo and Yaela are here. Remember, change.

"HEY! GUYS!" He began to run towards them arriving out of breath and sat on the floor to catch his breath. "How...did you....guys get...here..." I remember that I thought the boat left someone...
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:05 pm

She let the words sink in and smiled as she looked into his eyes.((I would say the color, but your drawing thing is black and white...haha)) What? No! What are you doing? it's just a friendly gesture, nothing more...besides, what would--
"HEY! GUYS!" She snapped her head over towards the voice, anything to cover up her confusion right now.
Oh, Kaorin...uh...well this will be awkward... He sat down when he came near. "Whoa, wait, walk it off, it's not good for you if you just sit down after running that fast," she said, offering a hand to help him up. "Well, we rode over on Izo's dragonite..."
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:58 am

Why is the boat taking so freakin' long!!!! Aki thought. I know that Izo can teleport too... Aki was very bored, and lonely. She was not used to being alone at all. She was very social and liked to be around people.

((I don't know what else to say... I was about to put my "past" in there, but I don't know what it is. lol. Omg, is the boat a slowmobile, or what?!))
Back to top Go down
http://japanesefeline.deviantart.com/
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:35 pm

((HAHAHAH the boat already got here, silly, we just havent come to the center yet...or w/e it is. HAHA omg Kim ily.))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:10 pm

((LOL Kim you were left behind! Can't any of your pokemon swim/surf?))

"Oh...no thanks I have it, but thanks anyways," He said waving her hand away and standing. "Oh, well. Umm..." He looked around the island, he didn't see who or what he was looking for and he showed that on his face. "So...where is Tanaki? Did she ride with you guys? She wasn't on the boat."
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:56 pm

((Omg you guys, I'm already at the island! I'm waiting on the island dock!))

*note to self, my classes are:
Pokish
Battling I
Pokedex research
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:48 pm

((OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH I thought we left you. XD))

Kaorin finally saw Aki and casually walked over to her. "Hey, Tanaki was it? What classes are you taking? Maybe I could help you out, ya know?"

Baka shin desu yo...BAKA SHIN DESU YO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:48 pm

"sure" dao said "maybe we can get some clases together, Im taking pokish soi can call the pokemon i want to cach,battleing for begginers, and battling I and II so i can cach the pokemon" he finished as he neared the food stand. "hhhhhhhmmmm Ill have a burrito,so what classes are u taking?"
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:31 pm

Is his main purpose in life to make me look bad?! Just leave me hangin, thanks. Oh well, I should have known he was too prideful to take help from a girl...he'd probably freak out about that too. She watched as he just kind of blew them off and walked away. Not even a "catch you guys later"?! Come on, I figured this guy was more decent than that. Well I guess not...at least I gave him some type of second chance. Then she saw where he was headed. Heh, perfect match. Maybe they'll get together and stay away from me...
Despite her angry thoughts, she just said, "ooookayy?"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:53 pm

okay if i know anything about girls from what ci-ci has taught me, its that no girl can go that long thinking with only one word to come out of her mouth...

"okay. whats really on your mind Yeli? I know that cant be all." Izo said somewhat dissapointed of the sudden inturruption.
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:56 pm

"I'll have the chicken chimmichanga ((Delish)) Oh I need to take those battling classes so I definitley will take those with you! I'll pretty much go wherever they say is best! Pokish Soo?? Is that fun?"
Back to top Go down
https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:01 pm

((XD I guess my character is just a natural jerk, he doesn't even know it.))
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:08 am

((BTW, Sam, my crush is Kaorin. lol))

"Yeah, I'm taking Pokish, Battling I, and Pokedex Research. How about you?" Aki said.

((DJ, I know you said something at the end about idiot, but I don't understand the rest.))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:48 am

((HAHA yeah I kinda figured...I was thinking about it last night as I lay sleepless, I was like well that would totally make sense...YES he is a jerk, i wouldn't want him for a friend...and neither does my character. hahaha.))

"Huh? What?" She wasn't quite expecting that question, most guys didn't realize that when she wasn't talking, she was thinking. "Oh...uh...well...I was just thinking about how every time we've met, Kaorin has made me look bad. He wouldn't even take my hand to help him up. And then he just blew us off for Aki...something about that girl just doesn't click with me..." But then again, maybe it's just intimidation...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: