The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-

Go down 
+5
mutantlizard
bradleyrohrer
lunar_feline
YourLoverSammy
One Night Magic
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 2:21 pm

((eyes? im afraid to ask what made u think to ask that daniel lol))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:00 pm

((dude I really don't wanna RP at the beach anymore lol I'm like waiting for someone to come or something...idk well I guess she's just staying at the beach for now ha...LOL EYES!!!!))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:29 pm

((hey sam, if you dont wanna rp at the beach, go somewhere else and rp u no like at the forest or your dorm or the library. and the list goes on
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:33 pm

((yeah I know...I guess I just didn't feel like RPing haha...but now I do sso it's all good.))

They eventually got tired and sat down on their towels. Chunky dozed off[which was good so that he could grow more...you know with the plant on his back]. Yaela decided to lay out and tan...and Milky started burying himself...
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 3:41 pm

((yay my suggestion!!

*claps twice*))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 11:59 am

((k i literally just realized that kim answered my question on this so srry it took so long to get back to it))

"cool! okay grin you know what to do" Izo said. Grin leaned down as to let Izo and Aki get on. Izo got on first and offered his hand to help Aki up
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:10 pm

((how come whenever I am on I find you, I am frightened for my life)) ((AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:06 pm

((which person is "you"))
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:17 pm

((you you))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:26 pm

((me you?))
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:37 pm

((Bradley Roaur (((teehee I spelt that wrong))) YOU))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:20 pm

((aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:05 pm

((Bradley I swear I'll ban you for a day if you don't start following rules!))

Yaela sat up when Milky started to get bored. "Here, guys, I brought you a peanut butter sandwich!" Chunky moaned and turned over. Milky went back into his hole. "Peanut butter...with aster berry jelly!" She knew that sour food was their favorite. They eagerly gulped them down and Yelli turned over and kept tanning.
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 8:32 pm

((Sorry guys, I have been gone for a couple of days and I just got back yesterday and tomorrow, I'm leaving for a week and I probably will have no computer access. Anyway...))

"Huzzah!!! Let us ride to teh volcano!" Aki and Izo rode for quite some time until they reached their destination. "Now... how would I catch a Vulpix?"
Back to top Go down
http://japanesefeline.deviantart.com/
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:06 pm

"first off" Izo said "look for sudden bursts of flames. Its been pretty hot lately and when it gets hot vulpix will use attacks like ember and flamethrower to release heat from there body. Also if most vulpixes are anything like grin here, they love spicy food" Izo pulled a cheri berry from his bag.

"this should do the trick." He said. Grin looked down at the berry. "no grin, we need this to help aki okay?" Izo said to him. Grin looked down in depression. Izo sighed. "he always does that. Oh and bye the way, a vulpix will act dead after an attack from a stronger pokemon so i suggest you use a sleep attack on it so it doesnt get hurt, or get away."
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Number of posts : 434
Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:49 am

((OMG sorry, so much...but it's harder now to get on the compy, vause I'm in Virginia and my uncle likes to play World of Warcraft nonstop. XD. Uh..I guess I will just see everyone at band camp. Ciao.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:55 pm

((is that how u spell chow? i always thought it was.... well if u read this much u already no what i thought. i guess u do learn something every day))

Izo handed her the berry."ssssss. ah my arm still hurts. but anywayl your smart so i guess u can think of somewhere to catch a vulpix. I probobly could find a good spot but then it would be less of a challenge for ya. That and I just dont feel like doing it for you." Izo chuckled to himself because of the look that she gave him reminded him so much of his mom.
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:04 am

"Oh, okay... by the way, I want to go home with a female Vulpix, so we might be here for a while. Oh, and you might need more berries cause other pokemon here will like them too." Aki said, and with that, she put the berry on a rock and waited behind another rock for cover. (There weren't many bushes here... -_-')
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 11:24 am

Then suddenly Kida jumped out of a bush ate thier berries and ran away
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:15 pm

"you dont know much about what your catching do you?"Izo asked still chuckleing to himself."About 70% of the vulpix population is actually female so the first one we see should be a girl. Also if you dont know, not many other pokemon reside on volcanoes accept the occasional magmar and mabey koffing or two. Most fire or lava pokemon prefer the grasslands at the base of volcanoes. Or on ocassion, a tunnel or cave on a volcano. Other than that though, ya your right"
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:53 pm

"Alright, Mr. Smarty Poo Poo Pants, since you know sooooooo much about volcanos and their inhabits, why don't you catch one for me?" Aki said.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 7:15 am

"well....alright. But I suggest that you throw the pokeball considering I left mine at the dorm." Izo said.

After about 15 minutes from what Izo could tell, a vulpix-not surprisingly a female- crept cautiously along, eyeing the cheri. It didnt have any unusual atribbutes about it except what seemed like a lighter patch of fur on its forhead shaped like a star. this shouldnt be too hard. Izo thought. Izo unleashed his kadabra from his ball. "Alright pall. Its a vulpix. Ya know what to do."

Kadabra first used physicic ((or however you spell it)) to lift the vulpix into the air as to not let it get away during attacks. He then thrust against the grown. Only hard enough to bruise it a bit for Izo never really liked catching a pokemon off its gaurd, and then beating it to near death. It just didnt seem fair. Next he used psbeam to hurt it just enough to disoreent it. And for a finishing move, Kadabra used hypnosis to put the vulpix asleep. Hm. much better than last time. Izo thought.

"Alright aki. Here's your chance."
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:47 pm

Aki took an ultra ball from her pack and threw it towards the Vulpix. The ball bumped the pokemon on the head and a stream of red took the Vulpix in. It seemed as if the pokemon had barely put up a fight, because the ball only moved for a second or two. "Good job, Mr. Poo Poo Pants." Aki said as she picked up the ball.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 4:28 pm

((btw i just realized that im probobly the only person that knows this but Izo's name is pronounced "eye - zo" so ummm ya back to the story))"

"your welcome" Izo said" Oh and also sorry for correcting you like that. I shouldnt have been so bold. But anyway. I think it might have wanted to be caught. She didnt try to so much as to turn around. Im probobly just being paranoid though. Have you decided on a name yet? I was thinkin of something like "commet" or something because of its star on its head. but hey. Its your pokemon. I only did the fighting." He continued, chuckeling to himself because how stupid his last comment probobly sounded to aki.

((hey guys um u might think im crazy for doing this but i dont care. u see we've done this thing for a while now and its been fairly good. so ive decided to make it into a book. well actually im revising it (NOTHING BIG!) just improving the grammar, switching what goes where in the character information (u no like switching the pokemon section with the bio section) and putting down what we look like through typing instead of putting down a link. oh and also ive put our names in alphabetical order of who the creators are. ill send it to you guys through pm so if you have and suggestions or disapprovements of anything just type me.))
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:44 pm

((Wow Bradley, that's weird, but whatever. I'll help.))

"I think I will name her... Rao." Aki replied.

((Idk if any of you have played Okami, but my favorite boss is Rao, who acctually is posessed by an evil spirit and turns into Ninetails. Okami is the best Japanese game I have ever played and highly recommend it to those who enjoy the Japanese culture.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: