The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-

Go down 
+5
mutantlizard
bradleyrohrer
lunar_feline
YourLoverSammy
One Night Magic
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:19 pm

" that would be cool" he said. yes that was the first on the road of sucsess.
"oo look the boat just docked maybe we should go and get are classes and then be able to go the beach like we wanted to" he said. then hes saw that "cow" was it talking to this girl he had never seen. Man shes hot...wait remember ur crush is ultra Beutiful.
"Hey lets ask cow and that girl where we sign up."
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:22 pm

"OMG they are so cute together! ((yeah your welcome Kim go get that cow!)) Hey Aki hey Kao! Do you know where to sign up" She said screaming her head off so that they could here her. I can not believe we both have crushes already, well EXCEPT mine is actually totally awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Number of posts : 434
Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:55 pm

((No wonder he is such a jerk...you relate him to a cow. XD))

Kaorin was ready to answer, but jumped from a sudden rush of loudness. He quickly dropped to the ground and covered his ears. "PLEASE NOT SO LOUD! WHADDYA TRYIN' TO DO??? KILL ME?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:18 pm

"Why yes I was! Ahhh I am just kidding... Hey but do you know where to sign up?"
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:31 pm

((C'mon guys!! Am I the only one brave enough to tell everyone my crush???))

Aki looked a Kaorin. "What, does he have super sensitive hearing or something? It wasn't that loud..." Aki offered to help him up.
Back to top Go down
http://japanesefeline.deviantart.com/
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:37 pm

((tee hee hee I like a boy))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:57 pm

((and his name is scottie lol. i havent really decided yet who mine is... its just thats how Id react to the question lol but at this rate its prob yeli even though she's like what? 3 years older? but anyway considering like, her and aki are the only girls Izo has really talked to and nothing has happened relationship wise with aki and my dude so ya...))

After the silence it was easy to tell from Izo's point of view that all yeli wanted was a bit more respect from Kaorin.

"Come on Yeli! Your not gonna let a jerk worry you about respect are you? with my travels ((or however u spell that)) Ive learned that if theyre not your friend, relative, or gf's (or bf's for that matter) opinian. You really shouldnt care what they think. and besides, you can always get him back in a pokemon match. After all, kaorin doesnt seem like that much of a threat from what ive learned about him." Izo said with some authority.
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:11 pm

Kaorin brushed Aki's hand away, stood up, and pointed to the big red building in front of them. "THAT! THE BIG BUILDING! THE ONLY ONE HERE! We sign up inside...SHEESH!" You try to be nice and BOOM! some idiot makes you mad...and what's with all the people offering their hands to me? Shessh...I'm not as weak as I used to be....Not since I've gotten this power!

Kaorin stormed off into the Learning Center and began to Register for his classes. He made sure not to tell anyon just in case they wanted to further annoy him. Looks like everyone has their partner.....Izo and Yaela, Dao and Rikado....yah...great more stuff to annoy me...GAH!!!

The attendant looked at him wierd and smiled a goofy "Uh..nothing!" smile. "Can I just have my schedule please?"

After recieving it, he went into his Pokish Class and waited for the bell to ring.

((This is where it is gonna get confusing...unless someone wants to be the teacher...or I an just do it to eleminate even more confusion.))
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:13 am

Aki was quite surprised at Kaorin's independence, but not the good kind of surprised. "What the heck... that was jerkish. Fine. Maybe I can talk to Kida." Aki started walking over to Kida and gave her a look of "What was that about???"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:36 pm

((oh and btw lets just say my eyes are blue cuz thats what they normally are))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:58 pm

((HAHAHHAHA omg...omg...I laughed so hard...honestly Daniel you are amazing. and its 2 years, Brad...well thats all weird. haha.))

"Thanks." She smiled. ((dang she's smiley.)) "But I have a feeling that's easier said than done...I'll try not to think too hard on it. Wanna go inside and register for classes now? Looks like we're supposed to head that way..."

((yeah, Daniel, I think you should just be the teacher.))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:49 pm

((Okay, but why did you laugh so hard?? I'm so puzzled. O_o?))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:19 pm

((well...the cow thing, then the "whats with everyone giving me their hands?!" or whatever. hahaha. and other things. but you know I laugh at everything.))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:05 am

((darn it now i forgot what i was gonna say!))

"thats good yeli. And yea im guessing so." Izo said and started to head over with yeala. After a quick run through of what rooms they needed to entery they entered the pokish class. oh... why'd it have to be kaorin

((wait a min if i say we walked in than id be godmoding... oh well ill say it anyway))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:35 am

The door closed behind Kaorin and he could see off of the glare of the television in the front of the room, that it was Izo and Yaela. Hmmpph...great, more drama. He began to take out his drawing pad to begin sketching various Pokemon and kept his face to his desk.
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:40 am

((I know it's probably double posting, but I am going to post the teacher into a seperate form))

PROFESSOR OAK:

He looked up from his desk at the door when it opened and began to smile. Oh, it's nice to have more students, not many joined this class last year... "Hello, guys come on in don't just stand at the door. Sit anywhere. I am Professor Oak." He began to get up from his desk and adjust his lab coat.
"Good to see you, I know this is Kaorin," he said pointing at the boy in front of him, "but I do not know your names. Can you please tell me? Starting with you, young lady:"
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:56 pm

((Which young lady is he speaking about?))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:06 pm

((Yaela....))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:58 pm

((wow shes taking forever))
Back to top Go down
josh-drummer
Band Geek
Band Geek
josh-drummer

Number of posts : 236
Localisation : im in my closet and my mom is feeding me ceese throw the key hole
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:03 pm

((wat is up with the)) (())
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:58 pm

((im so sorry!!!))

"Oh, I'm Yaela." And she really didn't know what to say after that. So she gave Izo a chance to speak.
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:16 am

((XD What generic response))

PROFESSOR OAK:

"Oh, what a nice name young lady and you sir?" he asked turning to Izo.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:56 pm

"the names Izo honorura sir." Izo said
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:07 pm

((Also a generic response /pif))

PROFESSOR OAK:

"Very well then...We shall begin class." Professor Oak slowly walked up to the board.and began writing on the board. "Okay....this is Pokish....."

-Each Student in the class gains 2 Pokish Points.-
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:15 pm

Yaela found a seat quickly, since it looked like class was starting.

((what was I supposed to say? I'm a generic kind of person. haha.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: