The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-

Go down 
+5
mutantlizard
bradleyrohrer
lunar_feline
YourLoverSammy
One Night Magic
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:36 pm

"I call dibs on the first time crisis in sight!! ten bucks says i can beat any one of these noobs!!! thats right im talking to u fool!" Izo said smacking a ten dollar bill on a near bye table with an evil grin. at this nearly everyone turned around and scowled. they dont know who theyre dealing with
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Number of posts : 434
Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:21 am

Kaorin rolled his eyes and picked up a gun to a different game. "Forget Time Crisis, it's all about the Resi-Evil! I show uber pwnage to you noobcakes!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:20 am

"okay ill go get pizza what do u guys want?"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:54 pm

"cheese for me dude. and thanks" Izo said.
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:42 pm

AND SUDDENLY KIDA JUMPED OUT OF A NEARBY BUSH!

"I'll have ketchup flavored thank you"

and suddenly she VANISHED

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:50 pm

"Umm... I will take the Teriyaki Pizza!" Kaorin turned back to Resident Evil and started blasting the heads off of Zombies. "Yeah, she, I always get headshots, cause I'm that good. Anyways, he said returning the gun to the handle, I am going to the Virtual Relaity Zone, which is the third floor. Dao, just order the pizza and give the guy this card." Kaorin throws a card at Dao that has a picture of an elderly man holding a Shellos. "That's my Shellos Bucks Card. Since my father was a scientist at Solaceon Town we get these unlimited on this island."
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:54 pm

((dude I can not belive you did not say anything bad about my post)) "HAZAAAA" Kida cried as she started poking Kao with a rubber goose "FOR SPARTA" she cried as she stabbed him in the heart with a wet noodle and then SPAMMOSH she vanished without a trace...
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:45 am

((I'm totally accustomed to your randomness, so ya!))
What the heck is up with that girl....geez.. "Ya, so use the card. I will meet you guys up stairs." Kaorin walked over to the elevator, input the third floor and waited for the ride to stop.
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:54 pm

wow that girl really is weird in a good way...
"Okay ill go get the pizzas and then woop someones but at air hokey soo u guys best bring ur a game.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 8:45 pm

i bet ten bucks on a table against anyone... and yet im still ignored... oh well "well cya dude. if u need any butt woopen im always willing to hlep" he said with a grin. Suddenly, Izo stuck 2 dollars worth of quarters in the machine and started blasting away (as usual) firing atleast two rounds into every target he could spot with expert timing and perscision.

((this is not joke ppl i really do play this well. and if any of u wanna place a bet against that, u can find the machine and bring some quarters. dont expect to win the bet.))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:45 pm

((Nah, TIme Crisis isn't all that for me, I am more into an undead killer. But, my specialty is RPG's. I am max lvl in FFXII and I am not even half way through the game. I LOVE TO PWRLVL and find every item and do every quest!))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:20 pm

((lol))
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:16 am

((OK so I have no idea what is going on so I am just going to guess))

Dude, if any of you guys think you can beat me at air hockey you are so wrong! Back at America I was the CHAMPION!

((not really I kinda stink in real life, but that is the joy of roleplay))
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:08 pm

((we are in a giant arcade))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 9:11 pm

((exactly! good guess becca))
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:39 pm

"So, no one wants to challenge me. You so called 'men' are woosies" she said as she watched one finally stand out and talk.
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 7:28 pm

"Okay Im back....Wait where is Cowrin I got his japanese pizza. o didnt he go to the vitual reality place o well guess itll be cold."
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:47 pm

"wossies?!!? alright ur on!" Izo yelled. he was always the short one to be made fun of so this got him really pissd.
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:21 pm

"Your on little man!" ((jk Bradley)) she turned and walked toward the air hocky table cracking her fingers in preperation for the game
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:36 pm

" what did i miss?" go get him kick his but bad " if u guys are playing I get winner"
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 11:34 am

Kida walked up to the table, "I'll go first!" She hit the puck and immedliatly on the first hit made a goal. "WHOOOO!"

((I love this because I really am terrible at this game))
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:17 pm

ha he may be good at time crisis but he doesnt have any air hockey skills
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 11:42 pm

Alright bud, stay cool and this game is in- "KLACK!" that was all the time Izo had before the first puck flew bye him. keep calm keep calm. remember soccer practice. Izo pulled the puck out from the slot trying to remember some manuvers he had learned. he slid the puck back and fourth keeping his eye on the goal the whole time. He shot the puck as hard as he could only to have it miss bye a mile and hit straight back into his goal. sigh... its gonna be one of those days... all week
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:47 pm

Kida (after making another 9 goals) felt bad for Izo "OOPS!' she cried as she totally missed the goal and gave it right to him...
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:05 pm

Izo had just started to freak out about his score as he realized he had the perfect opportuinity to make a shot. "OOPS" kida cried Izo took the shot. "Clilck" he heard as he finally made a shot. "FINALLY!" he yelled as the puck slid in Kidas goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: