The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-

Go down 
+5
mutantlizard
bradleyrohrer
lunar_feline
YourLoverSammy
One Night Magic
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 12:30 pm

When she Kida finally got Bubba and Kip she walked over to the lunch room halfstarved and got into the neverending line. She was AGAIN late for the meal, but this time actually got some decent food! Well, she would be satisfied with anything right now, and then she looked for somewhere to sit.
Back to top Go down
https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 6:03 pm

Yaela sat down with her food and started eating. She made sure to save some for her Pokemon. She watched Kida walk in and wondered if she would sit down by her.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 7:43 pm

((hey guys ya know how i put those berries on my food? well i have a list of them right now (on my gameboyadvance-i got emerald version) k here they are

cheri - Blooms with delicate pretty flowers. the bright red berry is very spicy. size/ o.8" firmness/ soft

chesto - this berry's thick skin and fruit are very tough. it is dry tasting all over. size/ 3.1" firmness/ super hard

pecha - very sweet and delicious. also very tender - handle with care. size/ 1.6" firmness/ very soft

rawst - if the leaves grow long and curly, the berry seems to grow verry bitter. size/ 1.3" firmness/ hard

asper - this berry is dense with a rich juice that is quite sour. size/2.0" firmness/ hard

leppa - grows slower than cheri and others. the smaller the berry, the tastier. size/1.1" firmness/ soft

oran - a peculiar berry with a mix of flavers. they grow in a half day. size/ 1.4" firmness/ super hard

persim - loves sunlight, this berry's color grows richer when exposed to the sun. size/1.9" firmness/ soft

lum - slow to grow. if raised with loving care it can grow two berries. size/1.3" firmness/ very soft

sitrus - this berry is closely related to the oran. it has a very well rounded flavor. size/3.7" firmness/super hard

figy - this berry which looks chewed up, brings out juices with unusually spicey substances. size/3.9" firmness/ hard

wiki - this berry is said to grow lumpy to make it easy for pokemon to grip it. size/4.5" firmness/super hard

mago - this berry turns curvy as it grows. the more curled it is the sweeter and tastier. size/3.9" firmness/ soft

aguav - the flower is dainty. it is rare in its ability to grow without sunlight. size/2.5" firmness/ hard

impa - this berry is very large and just as sour. size/8.8" firmness/ super hard

razz - the red berry tastes slightly spicy. it grows quickly in just four hours. size/4.7 firmness/ hard

bulk - this berry is blue on the outside - but turns black after eating. size/4.3" firmness/ soft

nanab - this berry was the seventh discovered in the world. it is sweet. size/ 3.0" firmness/ very hard

wepear - the flower is small and white. it has a delicate balance of bitter and sour. size/ 2.9 firmness/ super hard

pinap - weak against wind and cold. the fruit is spicy and the skin, sour. size/ 3.1 firmness/ hard

pomeg - however much it is watered, it only grows up to 6 berries. size/5.3" firmness/ very hard

kelpsy - this is a very rare variety, shaped like a root, it has a very large flower. size/5.9" firmness/ super hard

qualot - loves water. grows strong even in areas with constant rainfall. size/4.3" firmness/ hard

hondew - a berry that is unusually valuable becuase it is the most delicious. size/6.4" firmness/ soft

grepa - despite its tenderness and round shape, it is unimaginably sour. size/5.9 firmness/very soft

tamato - the berry is lip-bendingly spicy. it takes 1 day to grow. size/7.9 firmness/super hard

cornn - (this is still a berry although its a veggie in real life. and yes it is spelled that way) a berry from an ancient era. may not grow unless planted in quantity. size/3.0" firmness/ soft

magost - a berry that is widely said to have a finely balanced flavor. size/5.5" firmness/ super hard

rabuta - a rare variety that is over grown with hairlike folicols. it is quite bitter. size/8.9 firmness/ super hard

nomel - this is the most sour of all berries unless cooked with other certain types of berries. just one bite and it is impossible to taste for 3 days. size/11.2 firmness/ very soft

spelon - this vividly red berry is very spicy. its secret is a core made from a spicey substance. size/5.2" firmness/ soft

pamtre - this berry drifts on the sea from some shore and is thought to grow elsewhere. size/9.6" firmness/ hard

watmel - a huge berry. with some over twenty times larger relations descovered. exceedingly sweet. size/9.8 firmness/ super hard

durin - bitter even to look at. it is so bitter that only trained professionals can add the correct berries to let it be eaten. note - DO NOT EAT AS IS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. size/9.8" firmness/ soft

beleu - this berry is glossy and looks delicious but is awfully sour. size/11.8" firmness/ very soft

liechi - a mysterious berry. it is rumored to contain the power of the sea. size/4.4" firmness/ soft as the soil it grows on

ganlon - a mysterious berry. it is rumored to contain the power of land. size/1.3" firmness/ hard as the land it grows on

salac - a mysterious berry. it is rumored to contain the power of the sky. size/3.7" firmness/ super soft

petya - a mysterious berry . it is rumored to contain the power of all living things. size/3.0" firmness/ hard

apicot - said to be a legandary berry. no telling what might happen or how it can be used. size/9.3" firmness/?? (seriously thats what it says)

lansat - a very mystifying berry. holding it supposedly brings joy. size/3.8"
firmness/ super hard

starf - so strong it was abandoned at the want of food because it could not be chewed. considered to be a mirage. size/6.0" firmness/ invincible

enigma - a completely enigmatic berry. it seems to wield the power of the stars. size/?? firmness/??

chilan - this sparse berry grows quickly. its super tough. size/10.7 firmness/ super hard

nutpea - this rigid berry cracks open when the center is sqeezed. size/4.9" firmness/ rigid

pumkin - this berry is amazingly sour. its heavy with its dense filling. size/1.9" firmness/ hard

drash - when this berry ripens it falls and sticks into the ground. size/5.3 firmness/ hard

eggant - this berry is verry dry tasting, especially the parts not exposed to the sun. size/ 1.6" firmness/ soft

strib - it grows slowly but abundantly. it makes a soothing sond when shaken. size/1.6" firmness/ soft

ginema - if you peel the thin shell of this berry it is a perfectly round fruit. size/ 2.5" firmness/ hard

kuo - information unknown. size/?? firmness/??

k just to let u guys know, ive added and taken away from some of these berries information but the base of it all is completely fact. including the spelling. oh and if you guys find any that i missed private message me so i can write it down.))

i am the berry master!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 10:57 pm

Aki shared her chips with Lune and Blix, which they ate joyfully. Because Aki was a fan of junk food, her dinner usually consisted of chips, cookies, and granola bars. She found herself wanting to go outside for some reason, so, she took Lune and Blix with her and started a routine. “Alright, guys! Let’s do routine Nightmare!” Aki said. Lune started with Moonlight, which made the moon shine all over Lune’s pelt. Then, he proceded with Faint Attack, which made everything dark and very, well, faint to see. Then, Lune’s face appeared out of the fog, and then he performed Shadow ball, which cut the fog. Espeon then stepped in and used Psybeam and Psychic, which made every thing appear to spin, and together, Lune and Blix jumped in the air and used Hyper Beam, and out of the dust and light, Blix finished with the move Morning Sun, which represented the end of the Nightmare. “Good job, guys!” Aki then gave them pokeblocks and went inside.

((It's still nighttime, right? Oh, and Bradley, I'm a nerd too, but I only use berries when I have no potions.))
Back to top Go down
http://japanesefeline.deviantart.com/
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 9:09 am

Kida looked around the cafeteria and found a good spot next to her roomate Yaela. "Hey, sorry about walking in on you today. I have had quite a wierd day today if you know what I mean, but hey at least the dinners good!" she thought about what she was saying and realized she was a nerd just like that berries guy who knows the firmness of each berry. ((haha JK Bradley), you kinda remind me of the little lad who loves berries and cream except without the cream, hmmmmm))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 3:03 pm

"Oh, it's alright. I just...wasn't expecting it." Yaela smiled. "Yeah, the food is pretty good..."

"I'm Yaela, but you can call me Yelli. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 5:19 pm

((yea well i got it all from my gameboy. its unusually thourough about berries. oh and kim really u should use berries more often because it saves u alot more money))

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 7:07 pm

((But they don't heal as much. Oh, If anyone needs to see the moves list for their pokemon, I have two strategy guides that tell everything. Only for Ruby/Saphire and Crystal pokemon.))
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 7:40 pm

"I'm Rikida but everyone calls me Kida. I just came here from the Americas, this is my 1st day out of the acadamy hospital!" she said introducing herself to her new roomate. "So are you new here to?"
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 10:40 pm

"Yeah, I just got here today. I came here from Japan..." Yaela trailed off, remembering the loved ones she had left behind. "Uh, so are you fully recovered yet? What were you in the hospital for?"
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:45 am

"Oh, my boat crashed on the island, I was the only survivor I think, well that's what they told me"" She told her her ((her her tee hee)) story and then asked if she wanted to go anywhere after this.
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 1:00 pm

"Oh wow. I hope you get better."

"...well, it's getting late. we should probably go back to the room and get some rest." Yaela got up to leave. "you coming?"
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:07 pm

"OK! Yeah I got to go back and put Kip and Buba back to the room too. Well it was nice finally getting to know my roomate!"

(( Hello I am at my house, Kim's here. Kim farted))
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:12 pm

((Becc farted twice))

(Aki is sleeping. WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE MORNING!?@?!!1!?1?1//!/`//`/1/?)
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:45 pm

((id say we gotta wait untill daniel and i finish our meal and both go to bed. id do it but then id be goddmoding. if u guys want me to ill do it though. but afterward someone will have to wake up so we dont double post))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 7:14 pm

((k im done waiting. im godmoding now))

After they finished their meal Kaorin and Izo decided it was time to hit the sac. Izo pulled out a pokeball with a ninetails in it

"hey grin, buddy i need to to wake me up in the morning k?" he said. ninetails always woke with the sun. as Kaorin told his chime to play a soothing melody Izo finally felt that he was where he always should have been all along as he slowly drifted to sleep

((srry daniel but..... im impatiant when it comes to reading))
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:32 pm

((HOLA!!! I'm awake now, because I am impatient like Bradley. Its morning FOOLS!!!!))

Aki woke up to a bright sun shining throught her blinds. Aki had always wanted to catch more pokemon for her team, but never got the chance. She decided to sneak out into the forest and try to catch a Meowth, and then to the volcano, to catch a Vulpix. She brought a bag with her, which was stuffed with chips, (tis her breakfast) pokeballs, and other necessary things, and headed out with Lune and Blix. She approached the forest and it looked so big to her. "This might be harder than I thought..." In the forest, there was no pokemon in sight, just the sound of a distant Taillow call, and even, the flutter of a Beautifly, or a Dustox. Her stomach growled. "Shut up you!! You might scare all of the pokemon away... Fine..." She said as she sat down and ate some chips in order to quiet her stomach.

((Lol, she talks to herself))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:32 pm

((haha ooookayy...))

Yaela saw soem dim light coming in through the window without opening her eyes. She rolled back over and put a pillow on top of her head.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:09 am

Falling.
Closing in on the ground at a tremondous pace.
I pull my parachute.
It tangles around my body.
Hope is lost.
Closing in on the ground.
I breathe my last breath screaming to the heavens.
I hit the ground.
I die.

Izo shoots out of bed sweat pouring from his skin in terror. The sun not even half way up yetCome on Izo, get a grip on yourself. It was just another dream. he dashes to the bathroom only to puke. his heart rate slows down k your doing good. Recently, Izo had been having the simplest, yet most terrifying of dreams. Sometimes he thought while he was traveling, they were profecies of his own demise. He tried not to think that way. Once Izo had fully calmed down he decided it was time for breakfast. He pulled what seemed to be a glass suitecase
((or however u spell that lol)) from the kitchen cubbord. Izo opened it, revealing dozens of berries, 49 diffrent kinds to be exact. time for some toaster stroodle action . grin had already awoken and helped Izo with cooking bye using physicic on the berries Izo handed her and crushing them, letting their juices drop the the groun. Izo had learned from a cook that he worked for (he needed money and the chef would previde that, and a meal) the way to make many pastries, soups, desserts, breads, and other such food items. once the berries had been crushed, Izo spread a bit out on several prepared pieces of duogh he had just made. once he had finish applying the filling, he closed the dough over the rest of the pastry, like closing a book. he put these on a tray, put the tray in the oven, and set it on just the right temperature. "now all we have to do is wiat for Kaorin to wake up, let the stroodle cool down and well enjoy. Listen grin, I need to go out to plant more berries in the back. Come to think of it actually i could probobly plant everything ive got. he headed out breathing in the fresh, crisp, morning air. Once the toil of planting and watering was over, the sun was still not even the whole way up yet so Izo set out to train grin on running on uneven ground. "okay girl, there arent any mountains so well have to set off towards the volcano. Grin (the ninetails) was always big and strong. large enough infact, to be ridden. atleast bye someone Izo's size. they rode off in the direction of the mountains. taking the wooded area first to find more berries.
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:24 am

((dang Bradley what is with you and berries))

Kida woke up because the sun was straight into her eyes. SHe tried to fall back to sleep but couldn't do to Bubba jumping on the bed. "why are you up so early boy?, You are so wierd" she turned around and realized Kip was still sound asleep so she went to wake him up. She grabbed a piece of fruit and saw that her roomate was still attempting to sleep so she walked outside with Kip and Bubba to go walk around and see what else thier was to do at the acadamy.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:48 am

((dang bec, bubba like jumping people. wheather its attacking (me) or litterally jumping on people (you))))
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:54 am

((he was jumping on the bed, I woke up with my dog Buster jumping on me so I thought What the heck, why not???))

Kida started to walk to the training area because she thought she would try Kip out. She walked in seeing a few pokemon and thier trainers out thier and she found a good spot and brought Bubba and Kip next to her and started training. "Let's go you guys!" Bubba started off with a tackle attack and so did Kip while Bubba attacked with a very strong earthquake attack. Kip went right back with a Whirlwind water attack and... ( This went on for quite a while but no one usually reads these so) when they finally finished Kida was EXTREMELY amazed "Well I guess you just needed someone to train with Bubba!" she smiled and went to go get them a drink.
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 1:51 pm

Aki decided to check her Pokedex for info on a Meowth. It stated that it was a scratch cat pokemon who adores circular objects and wanders the streets on a nightly basis to look for dropped loose change. Aki searched her pack for loose change, or a cookie, perhapse. She managed to dig out a nickle, a penny, and a dime. She set them on a nearby stump, and awaited the arrival of her Meowth.
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:27 pm

As Izo was riding he could tell that grin was starting to get tired. "okay girl, you can stop now" he said. once ninetails had been put back into her pokeball izo set off again. *sniff..... sniff sniff* "i smell pringles" Izo siad realizing he was speaking to himself. He jumped in a tree and walked along the branches, not making a sound and keeping his distance from the occasional weedles he saw. he headed for the direction where the smell seemed to come from. hmm this would be a good time to practice my stealth skills. If i do it right i can probobly get to the chips without being noticed, jump out, and scare the flip outta whoevers eating them. Izo thought. He could tell that whoever ate them wasnt very good at keeping their presence hidden because there were chips everywhere. not to mention fairly deep footprints. when he finally came to where the person had eaten he could tell he was too late for now their was only an empty pringles bottle lying on the ground. fortunately though, whoever had eaten here had left even more footprints in the ground. after about an hour Izo had finally gotten to his destination. ohhh so it was aki. Izo could tell she was about to catch a pokemon. apparently pretty desprate for it too . shes holding a great ball. He saw she was fixed on a certain area. he looked at the general direction and saw a small pile of coins lieing on a stump. hmmm ill let this one slide. who knows how long shes been waiting here. He climbed down the tree and rested against its base only inches from where aki was without making a sound. I wonder what shes gonna get with some change. CHANGE! so its a meouth she wants. this otta be good
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:51 pm

Aki had been sitting there for hours, or as she thought, and not a sign of a Meowth. Soon, from what she could tell, a male Meowth popped out of nowhere and, very cautiously, headed toward the loose change. Aki silently summoned Lune and Blix, and commaned Blix to scout ahead and block exits, and Lune to attack. The second Lune jumped out, the Meowth tried to flee, only to run into Blix, who blocked all of the Meowth's attemped escapes. Aki ordered Blix to use Psybeam and confused the poor creature. She felt bad for harming this pokemon, but she would not have a chance at catching it unless she did. Aki threw the Great Ball in her hand and waited. The ball was rocking back and forth and it seemed that the Meowth was putting up a very good fight. The pokeball sprung open and the still confused Meowth wobbled as it tried to flee once more. Lune used Shadow Ball and Aki tired throwing the ball again. This time the ball rocked only for a moment or two, then became suddenly still. "Don't come out again..." Aki prayed. She picked up the ball, but nothing popped out. "YES!!!!" Aki screamed and Blix and Lune joined her in a victory dance. ((Lol)) While dancing and looking like an idiot, she heard russling in the trees. Her eyes flicked to the position and turned suddenly around. "Lune!! Use Hyperbeam!!!!" Aki shouted. "Whoever is spying on me is going to get it..." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: