The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-

Go down 
+5
mutantlizard
bradleyrohrer
lunar_feline
YourLoverSammy
One Night Magic
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:31 pm

Izo was in no position to roll out of the way of a hyper beam sitting against a tree. fortunately Lune was close enough that her attack wasnt able to spread to its full capasity. remember your training Izo. he reached in his pack, pulling out his knife and unshething it using it to seperate the beams. Izo always made sure that his kadabra used lightscreen on its blade as to help it be strong and durable. Unfortunately the beams striked his sleves, burning his arm.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" he screemed. after what seemed like an eternity the beam had finally ceased and he colapsed.
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 7:25 am

Kida decided to go back to the dorm after her Pokemon finished drinking. She found her roomate was still trying to sleep and she put her Pokemon to bed since they were pretty tired after training. She was totally bored so she decided to go see if Aki or Izo were up. She walked over to thier dorms and found that niether one were thier and she was wondering where they were when she decided to go see if that other guy Kao- something was anywhere
Back to top Go down
https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 7:29 am

((what a coincedince))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 3:28 pm

After being half-asleep for a couple of hours, Yelli decided to get up. She wiped the sleepy sand out of her eyes and headed to the kitchen. She grabbed some waffle mix out of the cabinet and got the waffle maker out. She couldn't live without this stuff. As she was mixing it up, she called to her Pokemon. "Milky, Chunky, wake up!" Once again, Milky was first to wake up and started pestering the bulbasaur. Yelli rolled her eyes and started pouring the waffle mix into the griddle. Thank goodness for that Ditto, she could never get Chunky to wake up on his own. "Come on guys, I'm making waffles!" She suddenly found herself on the floor as Chunky had run into the room and tackled her. "Whoa, boy, there's enough for you here!" Well, I guess that's one way to get him up! She got up and took the first waffle out of the iron. She tore it in half and gave some to Chunky and some to Milky. She finished cooking and feeding herself and her Pokemon and cleaned up.
Hmm, I wonder what there is to do here... She looked at the campus map and saw that there was a beach. Hm...that sounds pretty nice right now.
"Come on, guys. Wanna go swimming?" The Pokemon gave a grunt but came anyways. She headed off toward the beach, after putting on her bathing suit.
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Number of posts : 434
Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 5:14 pm

((SORRY GUYS!! I got food poisoning and I I could do was play my new Pokemon Pearl Game and watch Happy feet and various movies on DirecTV. BTW, I'm not mad about the godmode in this case, if I were you, I'd probably do it too.))

Kaorin woke up and noticed Izo had already left. Wow...he's a morning person. He got out of the bed and went into the kitchen. Gardevoir was already in there making tea and rice balls with cheri berry filling in the center. Gardevoir liked to make the rice balls spicy. He looked out of the corner of his eye and noticed int the mirror of the hallway, Chimecho was making up his bed and then let and went to make Izo's bed. Gah...why des he always do that? Kaorin then stood up to help Gardevoir, but she shook him away, pointed at his hair and then hist mouth and made a brushing motion. Kaorin nodded and went to go comb his hair and brush his teeth adding a "Yes, mother" as he left to do it. Chimecho was coming out of the hallway and started laughing at the comment and Gardevoir glared at him, thus making him stop.
Kaorin laughed a little and continued to do his hygiene.

*DING* The bell in the kitchen went off as Gardevoir pulled on the rope, announcing that breakfast was done. Kaorin came out into the kitchen fully dressed in jean shorts and a shirt that said "I'm really excited to be here" and he sat down at the table and began to eat with Gardevoir and Chimecho. Chimecho was just about to dig in, when Gardevoir stoped him and switched his plate with Kaorin's. "HEY!, Why the SWITCHY-SWITCHY?!?!?" Gardevoir shook her head and cut both of he riceballs in half revealing that Kaorin's plate was cheri berry and Chimecho's plate was pecha berry. "Oh, right, Chimecho hates spicy food." And the began to eat.

Last edited by on Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 6:04 pm

((u see, naming all of those berries does actually help out a bit. btw u got food poisoning? thats gotta stink like a pair of poopy diapers in a stable. but hey! look on the bright side! now u can probobly quote a saying from happy feet at the sound of tapping! yay taping!!!! penguins rule))
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 7:53 pm

((By the way Bradley, all of my pokemon are males.))

Aki saw the body fall from the tree onto the ground with a loud thump. "Stupid stalker..." Aki walked up to the body, which lay face down. She went to turn it around and jumped back. "OMG!!! Its that kid, Izo!!!! OH CRAP!!! I KILLED HIM!!!!" Aki searched franticly in her pack for some type of medicine, but all she found was any empty chip container, Poke balls, and a Spider-man action figure!??? "When did that get there... Oh, never mind." She looked around and spotted a rawst berry bush. "[i]Sweeto!!![i/]" She snactched up the berries and squirted the juice on the burn and tore her sleeve to dress the wound with. She propped him up with the tree trunk and waited until he woke.
Back to top Go down
http://japanesefeline.deviantart.com/
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 8:02 pm

Kida walked out to the guy dorms to see if Kaorin was there. (she finally remembered his name) she walked to his dorm and knocked. Man, I am bored I hope he has something to do. I need some more friends.

((this is the 1st time my person has ever thought YIPEE))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 8:53 pm

Yelli laid out her towel and a towel for her Pokemon. They sat down and just looked bored. Pshh, losers.
Yelli sat down in the sand close enough to the water, yet far enough away so that the tide would eventually come in to where she was. She started making a castle. As she kept making the pile of sand higher, the Pokemon kept watching with growing interest. First to come was Milky. He started helping shape the castle as Yaela kept piling sand on. Stubborn old Chunky kept sitting there, trying to ignore them. As Milky was shaping the bottom, he started flickign sand on Yaela. "Hey!" The ditto simply gave her a mischievious grin. She started flicking sand on him. Soon enough, they were all-out pegging each other with balls of mud. This got ol' Chunky up and around. He joined in on the fight and a free-for all was underway. Yaela was laughing the whole time and said "So much for a peaceful morning at the beach!"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:50 am

((hey kim nice new warrior sig))

"ugh.... what happened" Izo looked up to see aki leaining over him. "oh hi aki" he tried to get up but with no prevail. "ah! my arms" he looked down to see bandages wrapped around them."hey nice handy work." he said trying not to sound in pain."now would you mind telling me why you hit me with your, lune was it, lunes hyper beam?" he asked now realizing that he had dropped his knife in the proscess and looked down to pick it up.

((wait bec, are u saying uve never had thought before? lol jk))
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 11:45 am

((Thanks.))

"Oh, hehehe... I um, thought you were some kind of stalker... But an even greater question is why were you stalking me?"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:14 pm

((ur welcome))

"I wasnt stalking. I didnt even know who you were untill I got here. I followed your trail of chips you left behind from the trees hoping to scare you. But when I got here I wanted to see you catch that meouth instead so i just watched. then i stepped on that leaf and, well, you know what happened from there, so here we are now. Hey whats with the spiderman action figure on the ground?"
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:17 pm

"Oh... He's my favorite superhero. I keep with for no apparent reason. Well, now that I have what I came for, I want to go to the volcano to catch a Vulpix. Wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 1:22 pm

"sure! I have a ninetails with me. His name is grin." Izo said. He pulled out a pokeball from a satchel on his belt. "GO GRIN!". Grin jumped out of his pokeball. "Hes big i know but hey, thats why I like him. Hey do you wanna ride him? we can take you there on his back.
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 3:44 pm

Kaorin looked up from his empty plate. Nan desu ka? Who can that be....Izo? He got up and opened the door and saw Rakida standing there. Oh...It's Tanaki's friend. "Uh..Nan ja gah..uh.a.HACK! Um..YES? HOW ARE YOU?!?!?!" His voice cracked as he tried to revert back to English. Wow...I'm a loser. "Do YOU neED anyTHIING?" No..not a loser...an idiot. /gg

((>< I don't want to eat anything anymore...btw...I entered into a contest to win Pokemon Battle Revolution. *_*))
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 5:03 pm

"Sure!" Aki said happily. "What kind of name is Grin...????" She thought.

((Isn't this sad??? Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 20050520-anakin-darth Sorry, I just had to post this.))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 5:49 pm

((random but, yes. yes it is))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:40 pm

((I <3 KIBA INUZUKA!))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:59 pm

After they got done...well...throwing stuff at each other, they decided to wash off in the ocean. Yaela dove in at full speed. Milky just kind of plopped in, but Chunky was kind of reluctant about getting in water. He dipped part of a foot in and just stared at the water. Milky started splashing[who else would], and that made Chunky kind of mad, and he cannonballed into the water. Soon they were all playing underwater tag.
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:57 pm

((Kiba inuzuka?????))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:08 pm

((OMG, you don't know Kiba?!?!? Wanna the most bestest Naruto chars!!))
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:38 pm

Kida just stared at the mumbling Koarin and said "Well I was totally bored and no one was here so I was wondering if you were here AND LOOK! you are!" man I am an ideot She smiled and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 9:43 pm

((I know who Kiba is, I just didn't know what you said. That's his last name, isn't it?))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:27 am

(( YAR, it is. OMG BEC YOUR SIGNATURE ALMOST KILLED ME!!! XXXDDD))

Kaorin look at the smile on her face and tussled his hair around, which made Gardevoir upset, because he looked like a hippie when he had messy hair, so she threw a Razzberry at him. He turned and frowned at her and her back was turned, washing the plates. Kaorin faced Kida again. Why is she here again? Yeah, um..yah, I'm here....Uh...Yeah...I don't know what to say. Umm...so what's it like having...um...eyes?Gah..loser, you could never small talk to save your life I mean...Having..hair? NO! Umm..so how's your day been at the Academy? Whoosh, nice save..I hope He could hear Gardevoir and Chimecho attempt to hold in their laughs....theywere failing.
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 1:35 pm

She smiled realizing he was not an expert at talking to girls when he asked her what it was like having eyes so she just tried to act casuel "ummmm good! I got a new Pokemon! This is Kip, one of the workers here gave him to me! I am trying to take him around to meet people and I want to meet some people myself! So are you doing anything right now?????"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: