The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-

Go down 
+5
mutantlizard
bradleyrohrer
lunar_feline
YourLoverSammy
One Night Magic
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 3:02 am

"ahhh well you still havent answered my question... what does ot id stand for? but i guess thats not the point. ya wanna head over on my ninetails?" asked izo
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Number of posts : 434
Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 7:10 pm

((Bradley...you don't know English well. XD You said Explain not what OT ID stands for. It stands for Original Trainer Identification.))

"Okay, sure." Kaorin rubbed his head a little. "Maybe I can get some of my other Pokemon from my storage too."
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:11 pm

(okay, let's just say that we ended the battle and we tied. Coolio)

Aki decided to go get her "OT ID's" and was told to wait in the waiting room for her cards. Aki was utterly bored, so much so, that she started talking to herself. "So.... what now?" "What do you mean what now, we wait, that's what." "Don't get snippy at me!" "I wasn't, I just thought that it was a stupid question, tis all." "Stupid question, yo mama..." "What did you just say?" "Nothing..." Aki said to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://japanesefeline.deviantart.com/
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 8:20 pm

suddenly Kida jumped out of the bushes and asked "Do you want to go steal Izo's berries??

((LOL))
Back to top Go down
https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:55 am

((actually daniel my question was "OT ID"? care to explain?" i never asked what they did per say i just asked what it ment. but if ur gonna get that technical i never didnt ask what they did))

"sweet."Izo said riding up closer to Kaorin and offering to help him up despite his arms condition.
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 10:27 pm

((Bec, there are no bushes in a waiting room.))

"I would love to, but I have to wait for my ID's." Aki said.
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:05 am

((IN POKEMON UNIVERSITY THIER IS!!!!!))

"ID's??? What are those???, DO I NEED ONE??" she asked bambarding Aki with questions
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 11:34 am

( here goes nothing)

"huh wha" Dao woke up with the sun shining in his eyes and his Joteon on his chest.
"What is it man I was just dreaming about-"Dao said but julteon jumped on him to get him to sit up and relize they were there. They had arrived at The Pokemon University.
As he made his way off the boat from sino he saw his lugage had already been unloeded.
" How am I going to get this to my dorm, ok Machoke a little help" he said as he threw a pokeball and a Machoke came out.
"Take these to my dorm while I check in with the D.A.

After he meet the D.A. he went to his dorm room to meet his roomy but he nadn't arrived yet. as he walke to close the door everyone else was going to check out the campus but he decided to take a nap.
I'll check out the campus after I sleep... and eat.
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:17 pm

"ah I'm stuffed" Said Dao after he ate his three bowls of ramen amid stares from this girl eating 2 on the other side of the cafeteria.
"maybe I'll go for a wallk now"
when he over 2 girls talking about stealing some kids berries. STRANGE.
Then 1 said "sorry cant I have to wait for my ID"
Then he ran over saying "Wait Wait what is that"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:29 pm

((dude danel i would hope and pray that sam doesnt see the double post. and where the heck are u comming from anyway? also i would read a bit before this page before u start posting cuz nothing will make sense to any of us if u dont. oh and to talk out of character do what i just did to talk to u))
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:42 pm

"THAT MY FRIEND, is a numel" Kida said as she saw some new kid staring down Bubba. "My name is Kida... and YOU would be?" she stared him down then burst out laughing realizing he was new. "Well, whoevere you are I am Kida, DESTROIER OF WORLDS!!!!!!"

((DANIEL! YOUR ON!! A WOOT WOOT!))
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:01 pm

((lol))

"Konnichiwa. My name is Tanaki, but most people call me the TANAKINATOR!!! Nah, I'm just kidding. Call me Aki." She said.
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:02 pm

"Destroyer of worlds?" He said "well that is strange but I'm dao and ya I'm new, how did u know" he siad sarcastically.whats with this chick is she always this strange.
"What is an ID"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:04 pm

((hey daniel u know if u put things in italics they are ur thoughts
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:05 pm

"I'm just waiting for my OT ID. I just caught some new pokemon." Aki said
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:05 pm

((Chick that's like totally offensive LOL))

"I don't even know! Stop bombarding me with questions!!!!!!!!! LOL I am totally just kidding... well Like I said I am Kida and I like jumping out of bushes"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:06 pm

((physco))
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:09 pm

((What are you guys talking about?))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:16 pm

(( i mean beccas file's last comment))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:08 pm

((My brain just died.....))

Kaorin takes Izo's hand and pulls himself up on the Ninetails. "Uh...Any seatbelts on this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 12:19 pm

"okay, okay since u wont help me...wait did u say u like jumping out of bushes" wow shes really wierd, yet ...
"hey do either of u know what classes u are taking or what classes they offer?" maybe i can get in a class with...nah
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:31 pm

Izo could hear that kaorin was asking about something but it was too late. they were already heading to the university at break-neck speeds. "Wooh! Boy i love to ride!" Izo said. it was a good few minutes untill they hit the pokemon center. when they stoped izo hopped off, his arm still aching. "here we are." he said. Izo turned around to see Karoing gripping grin with the streangth of flipsy's hugs. oops. im guessing thats what he was asking about
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:55 pm

When they stopped, Kaorin pulled from the ditto and hopped off of the Ninetails. "Thanks for the ride!" He bowed and slowly walked into the Center. The attendant bowed and asked what could she do. "Umm...I want to register this here Pichu. I want it's name to be Hikari-Yuna." I don't think I need my other Pokemon...so never mind. "Thanks." He walked back outside and let his Pichu out of the luxury ball. "Hello, Hikari-Yuna! To get us acquainted how about a poffin?" Kaorin fed the poffin to the Pichu and it's Cuteness incresed by 30. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:04 pm

((SOO SORRY! I didn't feel like coming in here after I got back from camp,...I was like all depresed and stuff. But oh my gosh you guys crack me up soo much. Honestly...well I'm glad my character is like alone so I didn't hold anyone up. haha.))

Yaela got really sick of the beach, gathered her stuff up, and went back to her dorm. Her Pokemon were pretty happy to get away from that place, too. Before she went in, she walked around the building to find a water spicket. "Come on, guys, time to rinse off!" The two eagerly ran under the stream of water and fought over it. Eventually, they were clean, and Yelli put them back into their Pokeballs and into her pack. She showered and put her normal clothes back on. She had already eaten a picnic lunch at the beach, so there was no need to go to the cafeteria. She thought she saw some people over at the Pokecenter, but she had no need to go there, either. Well...I don't really wanna catch any Pokemon...I'll probably do that tomorrow...so I'll just go to the library for now, because I don't want my brain turning to mush... With that, she started off toward the library.
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:28 pm

"No, not really. I'm new here too." Aki said, answering Dao's question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: