The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-

Go down 
+5
mutantlizard
bradleyrohrer
lunar_feline
YourLoverSammy
One Night Magic
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Number of posts : 434
Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 2:44 am

Kaorin started to laugh and swished his hand through his hair. "I huess that means you do not want the present I got you and your Pokemon?", he asked touching the bag with Aki's stuff in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:05 am

"That depends on what it is. If its a severed head, I will be very dissapointed." Aki said.

((Sorry, quote from "Wayne's World"))
Back to top Go down
http://japanesefeline.deviantart.com/
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:00 pm

"well lets see what this thing can do"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 6:41 pm

((oh yea dude kim that movie was great! he said that right before he got the gift from his physco ex-girlfriend and it turned out to be a gun rack that part was awsome!!))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:43 pm

((I swear you guys are uber obsessed with that dumb movie.))

"Okay, I probably deserved that....ya, I'm a jerk sometimes, it's just involuntary. I try not to be, but I got you this...." He dug around in the bag a little and pulled out a little jewelry box. He opened it slightly and tilted it so the contents would sparkle and catch Aki's eyes. It was a heart locket/clock with "Aki" inscribed in broad cursive letterings on the outside.

"It's not a severed head, so you shouldn't be too disappointed."
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:21 pm

((OMG BRADLEY!!! WAYNE'S WORLD ROCKS!!!!))

Aki gasped in disbelief. "Kaorin... its beautiful, but why me?"
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:00 am

((OMFG....that is horrible.....))

"I bought everyone presents. Geez..." Kaorin rolled his eyes. "So don't let it get to your head."
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:50 pm

"Oh, well, thanks then. I guess I'll be seeing you later..." Aki said as she took the locket from his hands and began walking toward the mall.

((I wish bec was here, cause I have no one to talk to once I get in the mall.))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:15 am

((omg sam hasnt been on in years and i dont wanna godmode!!! ugh we need a loop hole for that rule))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:56 pm

((haha im so sorrrrrry! me and my busy life...no i really dont have any time to get on!! OMG daniel...aww...please don't cry...I love you...))

She watched Kaorin walked off, looking pretty ticked. There he goes, freaking out again...I'm glad he held it in this time though...he's making a conscious effort, i can tell.
Man, that Dao sure has a mouth. He looks like a noob...I bet even I could take him. She felt her ears reddening from embarrassment, and looked down for a couple seconds. She could feel herself getting angry, too. But of course, she acted like she didn't hear the comment. Her ears still red, she said to Izo, "Alright, lets get over there. I'm ready for a little vacation." She let him help her up onto the dragonite and wrapped her arms around his waist, ready for the rough takeoff...she smiled. Just an excuse. If he asked, that was it.
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:53 pm

Kaorin watched as Aki walked towards the mall and rolled his eyes and faced the dock. "Still no one, I am getting sick of waiting..."
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:05 pm

"Alright lets do this! Flipsy, flop, arial manuver 4." Izo shouted. Both flipsy and flop shot off the ground at a tremendous rate spinning as they went upward. suddenly they let themselves fall toward eachother. once they had gotten less than a foot of space between them near the water, they both twirled nearly missing eachother and headed straight for the other island much faster than usual. "Alright now landing number 7." Izo yelled as they neared the island. Both flew at the island with wings spread out as to slow there speed, then suddenly turned around still flying in the same direction and extended there claws out, grabbing the ground, untill they slowed to a halt.

"that was a great job guys!" Izo said jumping off and handing flop a cheri berry and flipsy an oran berry. "so dao, howd u like ur first dragonite flight?" He said hoping that the speed would have given him somewhat of a fright.
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:00 pm

Kaorin saw the flight specatacle in the from near the dock. Wow, that was amazing, sure wish I was on it. Kaorin walked towards the landing Dragonite with the bags. "Get here safely?" He walked to Yaela and offered his hand to help her down. If she pushes it away, that's fine....I did the same to her.
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 9:46 pm

Aki was dazzled by the enormous mall. There were way too many things to do. She first found the game store, and ended up buying Soulcalibur III, Ookami, Star Wars Battlefront II, and FF XII.

((Sorry, I was trying to make this very terse.))
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:57 pm

"that was the most amazing thing ever, makes me wish i had a dragonite,but like electirc type like joltean wich I think have an advantage against flying type (or according to kim chart anyway) oh and Kaorin sorry about the gay comment looked like u were offened at that I was jk" wow yael something looked like she liked that ride, she got a thing for izo and kaorin i think.
"where to mow?"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:48 pm

"Oh hey Kaorin, yea i think were all good. Well i dont know about you guys, but im headding over to see if they have any arcades around here. or atleast a magic shop. anyone wanna come?" Izo said jumping off and feeling a bit dissapointed that dao didnt get a scare.
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 4:19 pm

"well i want to go to the beacch and surf, i have done it in a while" (why does everyone hate me so much?)
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:56 pm

((hey mcgowen, jtlyk when u talk out of character u put 2 parentheses around what u wanna say))
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:11 pm

((okay my bad))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:05 pm

She saw Kaorin reach out to help her. Okay...well...if he's trying to be friendly...then I'll take that. He's trying. He really is.--But what about Izo? If I take Kaorin's help...no, no, just a friendly gesture. Yes, that's it, just a friendly gesture. She knew Kaorin had seen that mental battle going on...subconsious facial expressions, you know. She let him help her down. "Thanks." Okay what now...arcades and magic shops? ehh...surfing would be fun, but weird, if no one else went except me and Dao... "Uhh...what are you doing Kaorin?" DANG! I hope no one took that the wrong way...I think I'd rather be with Izo, not him. AH! I don't know!

((It's cuz you're a noob at the school, McGowan. haha, jk. =P I'm not sure, my character doesn't really know yours. hehe. =]))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 8:28 pm

((LOL, I guess life has pulled us away from our RP. LOL BTW Sam, we are going to Atlanta again this year, maybe you can convince your school's band to enter the competition too. /gg It will be awesome to see you again.))

She accepted it! His face reddened, but he snapped back into reality when he heard Yeala's question. "Uh....I was planning on going to the new Virtual Reality Arcade they just built. It's over 4 floors of Virtual games. That's like a gajillion!" I was also planning on showing everyone to pizza((That's probably my JPN coming out)), my treat."
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:16 pm

"I'm with Kaorin! That sounds great." Izo said.
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 5:38 pm

((That's it??!?!! ONE LINE?!?!?!!??!?! -stabs-))
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:31 pm

" okay ill do that it sounds sooo cool and im starving to."
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 11:03 am

((To prevent the death of our poor RP, I am going to do a bit of God-moding....Since Sam isn't very active try to avoid interacting with her until we hear about her status other wise.))

"Yeah, we can take that moving sidewalk right there." The group takes the sidewalk to the front of the arcade, a 10 minute wait. "Well, we are here. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: