The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-

Go down 
+5
mutantlizard
bradleyrohrer
lunar_feline
YourLoverSammy
One Night Magic
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:51 am

well, ive had a fairly rough day today... i wonder... Izo looked at his map. yup theres a library not to far. Izo looked in the general direction he thought it would be to see a fairly large building only 50yds away. might as well give grin a rest. "good job today boy" Izo said tossing grin a cheri berry and afterwards putting him back into his pokeball. He headed over to the library smelling the fresh fragrance of the flowers surrounding the pokemon center.
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:57 am

"Yeah I don't know either but hope we get some classes together! You seem like a cool kid... O and this is Aki, she so rudely did not introduce herself ((LOL I love to bug you Kim)) She's single ya know, hint hint. ((O I do love to bug you))"
Back to top Go down
https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:53 am

"Well thanks but no thanks im interested in someone else" hhuuhh "but its nice to meet u guys" he said then since his pokemon hadnt been out sooo
"hey my pokemon havent been out in a while so I was going to go to the beach do u 2 want to come with us?"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:35 pm

Izo entered the library smelling the beautifull smell of knowledge. He saw there was a librarian and guessed he needed a card. When he asked she assured him that if he had his ID he didnt need one. he showed her his and she let him pass through. the building looked so much larger from the inside. as he browzed ((or however you spell that)) the collection he noticed a book of illusions created by an older student that had recently (from what the librarian told him) left the academy. he decided to check the book out and head to the beach to read it.
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:11 am

"I'm in! I haven't been to the beach yet either even though i've been here for like a LONG time... How bout you Aki???"
farao
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:49 pm

Yaela approached the door to the library and reached for the handle. But before she could tug on the door, Izo pushed it open and started walking out. "Oh, uh...excuse me..." she said, feeling very awkward and remembering her previous experiences with him...
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Number of posts : 434
Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 12:05 am

((Check the first post, classes are going to start soon. BTW, anything that happens to the school, like announcements and assignments, can only be done by me to not cause confusion.))

"Boy...we need to take a rest. Gardevoir, isn't their an island past the beach?" The pokemon nodded and pointed towards the beach area. In the distance, you could see a little boat pulling into the dock. "Sweets. Access Ether Drive: Clothes Change!" Within a second electricity and ttechical readouts surrounded Kaorin and engulfed him then faded. He was standing now in his beach clothes. Gardevoir nodded and pointed to the beach again. "Yeah, okay."

"Access Ether Drive: Teleport!" As he was zipping through space to the beach, he could hear the words of Miyuki, his assistant at CamoTech Labs. Remember, when you use your Ether, no one can comprehend the knowledge of us Cetra, so be careful. "Ya, I got Miyuki." He looked around, the boat was pulling in, so he ran towards the boat just as it pulled in, almst falling out of his flipflops.

As the boat stopped the loudspeakers went off over the campus. "Attention PKMN U Students. Classes are now available for sign-up. Please report to Shoryu Island Stadium."

Oh, we were going to that island anyways. They stepped onto the boat and waited for the other students to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:12 pm

"did u two hear that" Dao asked as an announcment sounded about classes.
"we have to get on the boat to the island its about to leave". And He started sprinting towerd the dock with his joltean onhis tail. hey are they even following?
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:38 pm

OH DANG this is gonna be really awkward... Yelli thought, hearing the announcement. Ah, we gotta go right now, and I'm gonna have to walk with him...

((ah gosh my character is nothign like me anymore. since I've been to Tallahassee, nothign is awkward for me anymore...and I've like completely changed. ah. ok.))
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:23 pm

((LOL, change is sometimes good. ^_^))
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 10:15 pm

((Sorry that I haven't been on lately, its cause I've been trying to be good, and not stay on until 2:00 am any more.))

Aki grabbed her ID cards and summoned her Espeon. "Teleport to the island!" Aki commanded Blix. "See, ya!" She said to her friends, and then, in a flash, she was at the island.
Back to top Go down
http://japanesefeline.deviantart.com/
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 11:06 pm

Kida quickly caught up to Dao still in aww at Aki teleporting, "SO what classes are you going to sign up for" she asked after getting her seat on the boat. "I have know idea what classes thier are offered so I am just going to wing it. " I hope they don't have Geomotry here
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:06 am

((Yeah, in my case, the change was really good, especially going to a public high school now...all my friends up there are older than me so it helped.
In conclusion, it's hard to think like my character now. Becuase I kind of used to think that way, like deep down inside...but now I don't. haha.))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 1:29 pm

wait that was yeli Izo thought woops
Izo turned around to see yeli with her usual "this couldnt get any worse" face on. "Hey yeli! hehe sorry i didnt see ya there. so um, i guess its time to head to the island huh... if ya want i can take ya there on my ride." He said wistleing to summon flipsy. "here he comes now."
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:09 pm

(how did u run so fast)
"well normally i wouldnt care about it that much, but i want to be able to catch this really rare pokemon called Ellectivire" he said "its soo rare and i have heard rumors that there is one hear on the grounds so ineed to learn pokish and better battle strategy to be able to catch it. Oh also these are -i asoom-only come at extremly high levels so even my Jolteon which is level 83 cont beat it. And theres this girl i want to impress." i just really hope kida doesnt relize who im talking about.
"oh no wer going to miss the boat" he said sprinting to the gang plank that was starting to be puled up.
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:23 pm

Kida was staring out into space totally oblivious to what Izo and Dao were talking about when she realized the boat was leaving so she jumped in still wondering what classes thier were to offer. "Ok so do you think they have any classes that you don't have to listen, think, OR pay attention in? OOOO I hope thier is a class that tells you how to train/fight, I stink at that..."
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:29 pm

Kaorin looked up as Kida jumped onto the boat. Oh, no, it's that girl with the killer Numel....geez.. He stood up while he thought she didn't notice him and hurried to the top deck of the boat and looked over it into the ocean. He could see far out to one side the little island with the gigantic stadium and to the west another VERY large island with balloons and lights and what he thought was a rollercoaster. Hey, an amusement park, cool. I could probably go on weekends. He fixed his hair and let his Pokemon sit down while he looked over the balcony to the gigantic island with the amusement park.

((Yes, I am beginning to start opening new places. ^_^ ))
Back to top Go down
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 9:55 pm

((I can teleport to the island, right?))

Aki arrived at the island first, but had no idea where to go, so, she waited at the dock where the boat came in. As she sat the boat came closer, and she could spot every she knew from the past couple of days. She pondered upon the thought of the classes, and if she could score some with that one guy... (she does have a crush, since now.)
Back to top Go down
http://japanesefeline.deviantart.com/
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:20 am

((hahah, nice one, brad. "couldn't- get-any-worse" face. haha.))

Well...maybe second chances aren't that bad...after all, I really don't have any good friends now...
"Sure, I'd like that, especially since I would have to walk otherwise." She got on the Pokemon's back,[as soon as Izo did...]((Well I'll just leave your pokemon to you, idk if it's godmoding to like control your pokemon. haha.))
"Uh, how do i stay on this thing?"
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:15 am

((hey its normally how ur character acts so thats how i picture her lol))

"well there is the saddle and since ur new to this ill resist the urge to do some airial aces.... unless ya wanna do some?" Izo said smiling.

((OMG DJ WHY HAVENT YOU MADE DANIEL MCDONALDS PROFILE ON THIS THING YET!!!!!???!!!???!?!?!?!? I WANNA KNOW WHAT POKEMON HE HAS SO I CAN DEVISE A WAY TO KICK HIS PKMNS BUTTS!!! (NO OFFENSE DAO)))
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:33 am

(my last name is mcgowan just to let u know)
as ha got on the deck he saw this tall kid who seemed to recgonize Kid
"hey kida whose that tall kid that seemed to recgonize u, he seems like a stiff, is he?"Dao said
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:31 am

((I'M SORRY I FORGOT DANGIT!!! I've been busy getting ready for school SO DON'T START WITH ME! I'M TENSE!!!!))

The boat's whistle went off and began to pull out of the dock. Kaorin pulled out his cell phone and checked the time. Gah...it's only 12:42??? That's probably why I am hungry. He knew the boat had a little place to order food on the first deck, so he went down the stairs passing some new kid and the crazy girl. Oh, so Crazy's got a boyfriend, huh. Heh...wow... He stepped over tot he counter. "I will have some soumen please and Yellow-Green Poffins for my Pokemon." He got the food and went back up on the second deck. After he passed out the poffins, he began to eat his soumen while staring at the island they were approaching slowly. Hey....aren't we missing some people??

((OMG....my character seems so much like a butt, he's so mean, but WTH....that's just how he is...))
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:04 pm

((so that explains it lol that made me laugh when i read that daniel ha. oh and also ive been doin some reading and it turns out that when one writes a story they base it off of the deepest part of their subconcious soo ummm that cant be good for you daniel J. lol (((oh and daniel mcowen thats just what i call u so no need to fret lol thats a fun word)))))
Back to top Go down
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:57 pm

"Uh...sure? Yeah that's fine with me...sounds like fun." She smiled--a real smile--for the first time for awhile.

((wait so it can fly?))
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:35 pm

"Yeah that's Kao... he is a freaky dude BEWARE trust me he hates my guts" she suddenly felt a really wierd feeling as she looked at Dao and went into a fit of giggles ((yeah I do that when I have a crush on a guy... well unless I really do have the giggles which I usually do have)) then suddenly stopped face turning beat red said "Yeah... I would stay away from him. He is like Judge Judy on steriods..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: