The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Number of posts : 434
Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:21 pm

Leaders of Rp:
-One Night Magic
Note: Follow the rules and if any of us see anything horrible happening, I'm going to get my crouching raichu at you!!! Kyaa!! J/k!!!! If you don't do proper RPing, expect TROUBLE!!
--------------------

Welcome to the World of Pokemon!

Many trainers travel in search of adventures but...
You get sent to an academy.
This academy is Universal Pokemon Academy!!!
In this Academy you could meet new friends and even catch your own pokemon!
Things are about to get a lot more exciting each year!!

I will try to stay on top of the events from now on. GOUMEN-NASAI!

This Month:
Arrow The Start of the Frostings(Beaches Closed)
Arrow The Battling/Coordination Tests[Run by Airan & Saki]
Arrow Snowflake Festival
Arrow Christmas Party
Arrow Yay Day
Arrow Family Day
Arrow The Frosting's Cook-Off
Arrow
Arrow
--------------
The Standings!
Each Players Progress Is displayed here. Instead of Pokemon leveling up, the trainers do and at each level they gain points. I will open the shop soon and you'll be able to purchase cool stuff for your Pokemon and yourself.

-Should be Finished by December 3, Monday-
--------------
Question Questions Question

Q. When do we get to the next level
A. I'm going to host a test for 3 choices you can pick:
-Beauty
-Battle
-Coordination
They will be hosted by when I need to see that you really trust in your pokemon!
Q. I don't understand how to RP
A. Just PM me and I can send you a couple of samples ^_^
I'm here to help so USE YOUR RESOURCES!!

Err.... That's what I have so far XD

-------------------
Classes:!:
:idea:Coordination I: The art of performance and beauty of Pokemon. Teacher: Angel Chill

Idea Battling Beginners: Learn the basics of fighting with Pokemon. Teacher: Master Khan

Idea Battling I&II: More deep into battling, and different techniques: Teacher: Lulu Walters Pre-Reqs: Battling Beginners

Idea Pokish: Learn the language of your Pokemon.
Teacher: Professor Oak

Idea Pokedex Research: Search for Rare and Normal Pokemon and record research. Teacher: Professor Rowan

Idea Ether Harnessing: Harness the powers of Ether Circuits.
Teacher: Kiko Baojinkou

At least 3 classes must be chosen.

----------------------------
Best Roleplayer Of the Week

Beka-Kida

Last edited by on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:22 pm

Alright, time for the section on setting and rules.

Setting:
We are on a Small island 700 miles away from Hoenn
Areas:
Campus
*New* Shoryu Island
Cafeteria
Pokemon Center
Forest
Volcano
Beach/Ocean
Classrooms
Caves
Temples of legdenary pokemon
Secret Bases
Stage * if performing
Library
Detention hall * if busted*
and even up in trees!

Rules: Yeah, we all hate them, but if there weren't any..-points to Bradley-

1. Let's all try to be literate. Ok, you can be a little crazy...

2. No godmoding. this includes:
Auto hits
Having legendary pokemon

3. Romance is fine/encouraged, but none that is over PG-13.

4. DON'T GODMODE!! Huh? i already said that...oh..NO GODMODING!!

5: PM the profiles to Me

5.5: if you intend to join, PLEASE make sure you come back often. I don't want to have to deal with profiles that aren't even going to be used.

6.PLEASE fill out ALL sections of the profile. If one isn't filled out, just one, I'll have to teach you a lesson!

7. Break any of these rules, and you'll suffer so many ding-dong ditches and prank phone calls you'll never be able to sleep!

Last edited by on Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:23 pm

Application(Fill it out in a PM entitled "Band RP"):

Forum Name:
Character Name:
Bio:
Pokemon:
Crush:
Personility:
Dorm Number:

Last edited by on Wed May 30, 2007 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:23 pm

Ranks:

For guys:
Groudon red, Year one, 1-2 pokemon
Kyogre blue, Year two, 1-4 pokemon
Rayquaza Green, Year three, 1-6 pokemon
Lugia Silver, male teachers, 1-6 pokemon

For Girls
Moltres Orange, Year one, 1-2 pokemon
Articuno White, Year 2, 1-4 pokemon
Zapdos Yellow , year 3, 1-6 pokemon
Ho-oh Gold, female teachers, 1-6 pokemon

There will be 20 dorms availabe for each grade, co-ed.

Dorms:
Groudon Red:
Kaorin Tanazaki & Izo Honorura- 13
Dao Matsyui - 11

Kyogre Blue:

Rayquaza Green:

Moltres Orange:
Rikado Gumarope & Yaela Sanraka - 8 -full-
Tanaki(Aki)- 7

Articunio White:

Zapdos Yellow:

Lugia Silver:

Ho-oh Gold:

lol! Class Points lol!

---Updating within the next few days---

Last edited by on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:45 pm

Character List:

Forum: One Night Magic
Name: Kaorin Tanazaki
Appearance: http://evezero4.dyndns.info/files/Roset/whitesmith.jpg
Bio: Kaorin is a permanent exchange student from Ecruteak City. He is very talkative and enjoys parties alot. Although he seems very vulnerable, his Pokemon techniques are amazing. He keeps his Pokemon well groomed and beautified.
Pokemon:
1. Chimecho
2. Gardevoir
Personality: Attempts to keep a cheerful personality, but gets upset easily and tends to overreact.
Dorm Number: 13

Forum Name: YourLoverSammy
Character Name: Yaela Sanraka
Appearence: https://2img.net/h/i151.photobucket.com/albums/s125/LGIsMyHero/random.jpg
Bio: She is a permanent exchange student from Techlek. She is softspoken at first and so doesn't make friends right away. She stays away from parties and big social events. Her gentleness, however, is very great, and she always keeps her Pokemon in good shape and they love her.
Pokemon:
1. Bulbasaur
2. Ditto
Personality: Softspoken and gentle. She really isn't talkative, so shes not good at making friends. Because of her loneliness, she often lets her emotions take her over and makes mistakes because of it.
Dorm Number: 8

Forum Name: mutantlizard
Character Name: Rikado Gumarope
Appearence: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57819204/
Bio: She is a shipwrecked shrimpboat stowaway that landed here on the island. She finds most of her comfort with her new friends and finds joy in the Pokemon acadamy. Her new friends help her find her place in the new world.
Pokemon:
1. Numel
FINDS LATER...
2. Ponyta
3. Poochyena
Personility:Loud and outgoing. She is not afraid to show who she is.
Dorm Number:7
Crush: none yet

forum name:Bradley Rohrer
character name:Izo Honorura
appearance: http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-579085.html
bio:Little is known about this new student's history from where he came from to why he always is shoving his hand down a mysterious pouch that he keeps with him at all times. as strange as he may be about his past, he always looks forward to the future
Pokemon:
1.Dragonite
2.ponyta
3.kadabra
4.vaporeon
5.ditto
6.none
crush:"Well... shes a girl.... and she goes to the academy..... and thats all i gotta say about the subject!"
personality:Izo is an outgoing person who enjoys creating magic tricks with his pokemon that dazzle and mystify his competition whether it comes to battle, contests, monthly testing or, just showing off. Izo also has a vast knowledge about mythilogical beings and can tell you just about anything you'd want to know about any one of them. As outgoing as he may be he never talks about his past except in short strange sentances.
dorm number: 13

Forum Name: lunar_feline
Character Name: Okay, Tanaki Nickname is Aki
Appearence: https://2img.net/h/i102.photobucket.com/albums/m93/shadow_cat992/pokemontrainer-1.png
Bio: Permanent exchange student from Blackthorn city. Was given Umbreon and Espeon by and elderly woman who had to leave them behind because of moving issues. Loves cat/fox/wolf-type pokemon. Favorite pokemon include: Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Absol, Salamence, Flygon, Persian, Glameow, Furret, Mightenya, Ninetails, Vulpix, Shinx, and others of that sort. Loves parties and get-togethers.
Pokemon:
1. Umbreon
2. Espeon
Crush: None yet... -_-//
Personility: Loves a good laugh, outgoing, serious at times of battle. She's constantly eating, but manages to stay in shape!
Dorm Number: 7
Dorm: https://2img.net/h/i102.photobucket.com/albums/m93/shadow_cat992/pokemondoorm.jpg

Forum Name:Harry Plopper
Character Name:Dao Matsyui
aperance (sorry cant find picture):Red Hair, Long trench coat to knees, Three fingure glove on right hand, Tee shirt under neath coat,sneakers,Brown eyes.
Bio:Dao is a resedent of Sinnoh, and has been training pokemon since age 12. He is not the best trainer but when required to he is a force to be reckoned with. He is still going threw puberty so his voice cracks alot.
Pokemon:
Abomansnow
Machoke
Jolteon
Crush:Her first name ends in o, her last name ends e
Persomality:laid back, strange
dorm: 11

Last edited by on Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:35 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:37 pm

((Okay, to talk out of charecter you have to have double Parentheses before and after the statement. Or you can do "OOC: insert text here".))

Kaorin opened his dorm room and looked outside into the hallway. I thought I heard someone outside...It seems no one is here. He stepped out side blocking his foot in the door. "Anyone here?" He waited and did not recieve an answer. Okay, well I still need to finish movingmy stuff in.

He went out to his car and grabbed to more crates of stuff, he dad asked if he needed any help, but he refused with a laugh. After a few more trips to the car, he was done and told his parents goodbye.

Now, to explore the campus.

YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 2:08 pm

((This is my first time ever RPing...so...here goes...))

Why the heck did I come here in the first place... Yaela thought, kicking the door open and pulling some boxes into her dorm room. The whole island looked desolate. Or, at least unfriendly. Or maybe that was just her brooding over leaving her parents and brothers back at home. "Bye Yelli, we love you," were the last words she had heard from them, and she cherished them greatly.

As she set the last of her things down, she heard her stomach rumble. Hmm, I thought I saw a cafeteria somewhere...I gotta eat. She started off toward the west side of the island.

One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:01 am

((That was pretty good Sam! ^_^))

Kaorin walked to a bench and sat down, his feet were hurting and his hands aching. Probably from lifting those boxes...Oh yeah...i need to get my ID cards...gah He slowl dragged hmself towards the admissions office and after what seemed like hours, he received his card and walked towards the cafeteria.

YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 1:49 pm

((I haven't even seen Pokemon or played it or w/e. ahaha, I'm just here for the heck of it. Come on, Bec and Chelsea...))

As Yaela picked up an apple, she heard the door open at the other side of the building. She looked back to see a guy, about her age, who was very tired. She turned back to her lunch tray. She picked up a sandwich and a few other miscellaneous food items and walked to a table. She started eating and watched the boy closely[without staring, of course], hoping to make a new friend...

lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 11:37 pm

(Okay, its taking forever for Rikku to accept my rp character, and I'm pretty sure he will, so I'm just adding stuff, k?)

"This is GREAT!!!!," Tanaki said as she brought her boxes of crap down to doorm number seven. Curiously, two Pokemon followed behind. Tanaki opened the door to find that she was not assigned a room mate yet and decided to drop her boxes in the middle of the floor. She nodded as she scanned the room. Only the essencial things were provided. (ex: beds, TV, sheets, closets) She opened one of the boxes. This box was entirely filled with Pokedolls, which she is a big collecter of. "Blix, Lune, we have a lot of work to do..." She commented as she grabbed a handfull of Pokedolls and spread them across one of the beds. The Pokemon only laid down on the floor. "Hmm... I know! I'll put one here! And here! Oh, and over there!" she said as she quickly put the Pokedolls in different spots all over the room. In five minutes time, she succeeded in placing Pokedolls everywhere. "Phew... all of this decorating is making me hungry! Let's eat!!!!" with haste, she ran out of the door, then stopped and stuck her head in the open door. The Pokemon had not even budged. "I'll get you a bowl of whipped cream." she taunted. Both Blix and Lune's ears pricked up and they followed her with more haste then before.

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Wa-ahahahPokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Boy-1 Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Love Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Thbandgeek Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Gregg Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Rxn_idc_by_eiko_chan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://japanesefeline.deviantart.com/
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 2:21 pm

((Sorry, that haven't been available, I was helping the people I'm visiting move and their internet provider didn't cater to where they moved to until now. So, I'm back.))

Kaorin scanned the room and noticed a girl at a table. He smiled as he walked by to get his food. "Umm..a cup of ramen, please." After receivng his ramen, he went near the girl and sat down in front of her.

"Hey, my name's Kaorin, that's K-A-O, not C-O-W." He extended his hand. "I'm new here."

bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 3:03 pm

((well ive been trying to do this for a looong time so here goes))

so this is the academy... Izo thought. he looked around seeming fascinated with it all. He turned around to see a large dragonite with two fairly large crates and what seemed to be a make shift straddle strapped to him. the dragonite seemed as if he would fall down right there and then as if he was tired from flying a very long distance.

"oohh i know your tired boy but you wont have to fly like that again." Izo said. the dragonite looked at him confused because it seemed that his boy was always needing to travel.

"flipsy (the very name of this dragonite)" Izo said with a smile on his face "were finally at the academy" this made flipsy so excited he flew into the air to do a double backflip but because he was so tired he fell before he could make it 5 feet into the air. this made Izo laugh. he decided that it was time to unpack. he took the crates from flipsy's sides realizing that although there wasnt much stuff, it would still take a while to put away.

i know, ill have everyone else help.he grabbed 5 pokeballs from one of the crates.

"come on out guys!" he said excitedly "were finally here!!". the pokeballs contained a kadabra, ponyta, vaporeon, ninetails, and a ditto bye the names of (from left to right) spark, love, hearty, grin, and flop.

"alright guys were finally at the academy and its time to unpack". Izo said. the pokemon cheered at this. Izo opened his dormroom's door seeing that he was going to be rooming with someone because of the miscelanious items scattered about.

"not exactly the cleanest roomate but oh well" he said. once he had finished unpacking, he pulled out a quick lunch for his pokemon and himself and ate. afterwards he decided to sleep because he was tired from the long journey from home. he reached in a small pouch he had tied around his leg and pulled out an old seemingly insignificant necklace with a picture of a woman on it

"i promise you mom" he said "ill make you proud" and with that last word he fell asleep on the lower bunk now belonging to him.

((well not the shortest thing but you know me. oh and srry for saying that you messed up the room daniel but it was the only way i could think of describing our room. so what did you guys think?))

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 4:02 pm

((XD, are you referring to our room on the band trip? XD OMG..I almost lost my mind. NVM..I DID lose it. Anyways, good very good...I would respond, but Sam has me stuck. XD))

bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 5:30 pm

((actually come to think of it i wasnt thinking about the band trip room but MAN that was bad!!!! lol

the
jocolor ))

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 10:07 pm

((Everything in italics is Tanaki's mind thinking))

As Tanaki walked into the cafeteria, she spotted a person with ramen on his tray. Her mouth started to water. According to her, ramen is one of the most sacred of foods, and had to be eated before they ran out. "Um.... Where can I get some of that?" The boy pointed to the station which held this precious item. She almost ran to the waiting line. Impationtly, she waited for five minutes. She was now second in line. She heard the boy in front of her say, "Umm..a cup of ramen, please." "I bet I can out eat that guy..." "Excuse me, miss. What would you like?" said a very manish looking woman who seemed as if she was annoyed. The manish woman had disrupted her thought. "Oh... two cups of ramen please. " Tanaki said boldly. The lunch server grunted and filled the order. "Hehehe.... top that, boy!" She started looking for a table when she saw that boy sit down with another girl. "Hm... maybe he'll join me in an eating contest..." she thought. She walked up to him, his back turned. She overheard him say "Hey, my name's Kaorin, that's K-A-O, not C-O-W. I'm new here." "What, is he trying to flirt with her?" "Hey, um... Kaorin? May I join you?" She asked.

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Wa-ahahahPokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Boy-1 Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Love Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Thbandgeek Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Gregg Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Rxn_idc_by_eiko_chan
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 12:27 am

Kaorin pulled his hand back quickly a swerved around. He studied the girl for a while and noticed how weird he looked staring at her and averted his eyes to his fingernail. "Yeah, sure!" Two cups of ramen??? BUT HOW?!?!? "The names Kaorin, that's K-A-O, not C-O-W! But anyways...That guy let you have two cups?" he asked pointing to the manish lunch lady that served another girl a bowl of rice.

lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:48 am

"Yeah. Back home, in Blackthorn City, I was the eating contest champ. Name's Tanaki, or, if you perfer, Aki." She said. Tanaki looked over at the other girl he was next to. "Is that your girlfriend?" she asked in a very jocular way.

Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 6:50 pm

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!

"What in the name of all things good!" Izo said as he shot out of bed trying to figure out what was going on. You can probobly guess that it was an alarm clock that had awoken Izo but since he was a light sleeper he was never able to get used to such an obnoxious noise considering his dragonite Flipsy would normally wake him up with a gentle nudge or two. With Izo's heart racing he tried to figure out where he was and what was making that noise. Suddenly he realized that it was an alarmclock.

Ohhhh.he thought My alarm clock must have woken me up. Wait a minute he thought i never set a clock. or brought one for that matter.

"Floooop!" he yelled as he saw a small blue alarm clock with two beady eyes staring at him.

"You know i hate that!" he yelled as furious as he could. Suddenly flop (the name of the ditto that had turned into this verry clock to awaken his master as rudely as he could for he was always fond of a practical joke) had turned into a small puppy with as big eyes as he could for it was his way of getting out of trouble.

Oooh not the face he thought. Suddenly he couldent help look into flops eyes and feeling sorry for yelling at him.

"Awwww its okay" he said to his own surprise. suddenly he could feel his stomach growl for the last time he ate ,although not to long ago, wasnt really all that much.

" hm i guess its time for a real luch" he said. Izo walked outside.

"GO FlIP!" he yelled unleashing his dragonite from his pokeball.Flip was obviously too tired to move for when Izo unleashed him he was still asleep.

i guess he could use a little rest.

"GO love!" he yelled as he through another pokeball containing a ponyta.

"Hey girl flip needs more rest from the journey and i need someone to take me to that cafetria for some lunch. And come to think of it i still need my passport thing. Any way do you wanna take me there on your back?" Izo said with a smile. He knew that love would say yes because she always wanted to make Izo happy however she could. Love trotted with excitement for the chance to do just that. "Great" he said as he jumped on her back with no pain from the flames for Love had always trusted Izo since the day he met her and let him catch her without the slightest struggle. Izo never put a saddle on Love because he could tell that she would never get used to it. "alright girl according the the pamflet we need to head north to the pokemon center to get our passport. All right, since the sun always rises in the east i should go exzactly 90 degrease to the left of it.Izo remembered that the sun had risen just behind his dorm so he headed norh of it. Izo had spent a good deal of time in a boy scout troop and knew a good deal about things like what plants were good and bad to eat, and if they had any use for healing wounds or sicknesses. He also could interpret maps fairly well which helped him on his long journey to the island. He could even pick locks (a skill he came upon from his father's side to the family which came in hany when taking only the necesties from stores and what not). As Izo neared the pokemon center he could smell the fragrances from the garden's flowers that suronded it.

After Izo retrieved his passport from Nurse Joy (a nice woman he thought) he headed to the cafetiria more hungry now then ever. As he walked into it he could see a small group of kids eating some kind of noodle based food like complete animals that had been starved for weeks. Fortunately one of them wasnt and he could tell that she wasnt as clearly strange as the others. Oooooookkkkkkkay. its a good thing that the only boy has a very small chance of rooming with me. He knocked on a table hoping not to jynx it. He headed to the line noticing the wide varietys of food. Most were very strange to him as he was from america and not from the hoen, johto, or other areas near bye. Although his name states that he was japanese he was only half that way because his mother was from those lands and moved to america where she had met Izo's father and had insisted on a Japanese name. He noticed that luckily there were hotdogs and other american foods.YES!. As got his food he went to a table close bye the one with the eating machines at it. He wasnt one to try to make friends too fast but instead see if hes anything like them for (to a surprise himself) they seemed iteresting. he watched them closely trying not to stare while he ate his hot dog at his table all bye his lonesome

"thats C-O-W" he heard the guy say. OOOOOKAYYYYY this guys getting wierder and wierder

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 9:30 pm

Kaorin almost choked on his ramen as he dropped the cup on the table. "NANI?!?!?"((Japanese for 'what')) Huh...this girl has some nerve! "No, she's not my girlfriend!" He emphasized 'not' harshly. "You must think you're all that, huh? First, you make gaga eyes at Mr. Lunchman over there and get extra cups of ramen, then you dare to ask a question so....GAH!" Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a boy sit down at the soda machine. We'll see what this kid thinks. "HEY YOU!! YEAH, BY THE MACHINES ALL BY YOURSELF! DOES THIS GIRL LOOK LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND!?!?!?" Heh, heh, Tamaki Roll or whatever her name is, is going to regret her mistake!

bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: band rp   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 10:01 pm

ohhhhhh no ive stepped in it now Izo thought and as cousin cici always says "once uve stepped in it u might as well clean it up before it causes trouble" he never understood that part up untill now. he could tell that the girl that was already seated was appauled at such a question but he still couldnt help but think that the boy and the girl were somewhat ahhh what was the word grandma used to describe such a thing...... i guess ill have to think about it later.

"ummmm im new here so im not used to this kinda stuff so ummmmm yes?"Izo said realizing that such an answer was foolish as trying to bury a mountain. as he could tell that this made both girls confused.

"I-I-I" he stammered "what i mean is" not thinking fast enough he decided to change the subject entirely "hi im izo honorura from america!" that probobly was a bad idea, especially since that that girl with the bowls is aparently desperate enogh for a guy shes flirting with the lunch dude.Gathering his thoughts he realized that the girl was probobly new too considering her close werent exzactly uniform like everyone else's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 10:49 am

Rikadi steps in to the lunch room realizing she walked in 26 minutes late. She has to eat the leftover slop because the last Ramen was taken by some girl... she decides to sit next to some guy name Izo and a girl named Ake that she remembered she was in the same dorm with. She asks to sit with them and they allow her to. She goes to take a bite of the slop and almost throws up at the putrid taste and Aki realized what she was eating and gave her some of her extra Ramen, she gladly takes it and feasts upon it's wonder. The guy Izo seemed to be in a pretty grumpy mood based on some question and he seemed pretty moody so she went to go talk to the kid he was placing all his anger on about the question. "Hi, my name is Rikadi... it seems as that guy is a pretty bad mood so is it ok if I come over here and talk???"

Last edited by on Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 11:37 am

((HAHA omg this is getting good!!))

Yaela's heart sunk. Great...first day at a new school and I'm not making an impression of girlfriend material...guess I'm just not good enough for him...
She drew back into her shell and watched as Kaorin humiliated her to pieces.

bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:10 pm

might as well try to figure out whats even going on Izo thought

"would any of you like to tell me why it matters in the first place?"he said hoping it wouldnt fall to peices to quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunar_feline
Band Geek
Band Geek
lunar_feline

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:26 pm

"KADI!!!! OH MAN!!! I missed you!" Tanaki screamed as she hugged Rikadi. "Ewww... girl, whatchyoudoin eatin' that mess? Here..." Tanaki gave her the extra bowl of ramen. "Oh, I have something for you." She said to Kaorin. She then pulled a strip of paper out of her pocket and gave it to him. It read: You just got pranked by the Tanakinator!!!! *wink* "So... Izo, is it? You say you're from the Americas, huh?

Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 1:33 pm

"America... I just came from there my boat crashed onto this island from FL does that sound familiar???" She realized that mabye she can relate to someone.. she has made barely any friends that understand her and she wonders if these people could help her and she realizes that the girl that teh strange girl hugging her was her best friend from Florida! She hadn't seen her in so long she didn't even recognize her! The long period of time in the Acadamys hospital must have made her forget her time in Florida! She was so happy to see her again that she just ran over in the middle of her sentince and gave her a huge hug yelling how happy she was and not minding all the strange looks of the ppl around her.

((I DIDN"T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO KIM!!!!! lol so how is that))
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-   Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon University -A Literate Roleplay-
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: