The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter Park High

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

Number of posts : 1046
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Winter Park High Empty
PostSubject: Winter Park High   Winter Park High Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:50 pm

So most of you know that I'm not coming back to TFA for 9th grade.
Well, I'm officially going to Winter Park, but this will be the first time in my life that I am going to a public school. People that I know have said Winter Park is not a very good school ethics-wise and that coming from a private school I will be in for a surprise. I'm faced with the challenge of keeping my Christian beliefs while attending a secular high school and possibly getting threatened there. I want to be able to fit in at Winter Park like I did my first year at TFA, but I fear that's very hard for me, and I'll be stereotyped as some type of religious, prep school person. What's worse, I will not be joining the Winter Park High band because of transportation and scheduling issues with my accelerated IB course. At TFA, I've come to love band as being the only place where I can truly express who I really am and reveal to everyone my own personality, but now I can't even join the Winter Park band until next year. Please pray for me as I go through this hard time and try to cope with the fact that I'm going to a new High School with a totally different atmosphere than what I had at TFA.
Back to top Go down
http://michaelhublog.blogspot.com/
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

Number of posts : 2761
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Winter Park High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Park High   Winter Park High Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:43 pm

I'll pray for you, Hu!
Back to top Go down
https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii110/Sus13izkol/

Winter Park High
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: