The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2007-05-18

So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!   So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:41 pm

Okay so, here's the deal, yo.
Ever since I moved to Illinois I've had a lot of family problems. First it was living with my grandparents, because they and my stepdad didn't get along. It was so stressful, because he totally turned me and my mom against my grandparents. And he manipulated them to where my grandparents would blow up at him in front of me and my mom and brother. He took stabs at them when we weren't around and made it look like he was the victim. Yeah well he's not. I'm trying not to use profanity right now. But then we moved into our own place. Chelsea was actually there when I made the transition. And she's my witness to the INSANE RULES he made up!!!! He typed them up and everything. And they aren't normal rules. I got grounded for a week for taking the dog out five minutes late or taking the trash out five minutes late or putting the dishes away five minutes late. Also for when my friends dropped by unexpectedly. >=| There's a lot of other things too. But he also put us on a "food budget". Me and my brother got totally unhealthy. Emotionally and physically. He doesn't have a job and neither does he plan to. My mom works. Apparently he has this huge store of money somewhere and he is supporting us. Whatever. He told us "You guys don't appreciate that I spend my money on you. Spending money is a big deal to em and you guys don't care." The only thing I will tell you guys is that I DO care...and I'll leave the rest to you. =/ But he always spoke to us condescendingly, and by the way he acted he really doesn't care about us. He says he does but I truly doubt it. There's a lot more to the situation...but my aunt or grandparents or someone eventually called my dad and he came up for a week. And now we are here, in south florida. But my mom and stepdad said that if my dad doesn't get a court order to officially change the custody over to him by july 31st, they'll file like kidnapping or something. he is INSANE. But yeah, please pray that i don't have to go back up there!!!
Back to top Go down
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

Number of posts : 1046
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!   So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:06 pm

Wow. I'll pray for you.

So your stepfather is acting like a jerk and trying to get you and your mom to live in Illinois against your own free will. However, you are not stable financially and your real dad is supporting you now. So your stuck in a custody fight right now. Am I correct? Have you decided to settle back down here in Florida or are you going back to Illinois? Where are you going to go to school? Those are some questions you need to resolve.

Philippians 4:13 "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Never underestimate God's love and never forget Him. You are not alone in this fight.

Psalm 23:1-3 "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake."
Back to top Go down
http://michaelhublog.blogspot.com/
YourLoverSammy
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
YourLoverSammy

Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!   So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:36 pm

That's the thing though. We can't decide where we're staying yet because we don't have the court order for my dad to have custody. so.

but thanks, huey. you're da bomb =D
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!   So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:44 pm

I love how we're so close with God and each other that we can offer encouragement and know that we're praying for each other; just to let you know I'm prayin for you Sam, that your custody comes out ot a favorable outcome but no matter what that you can overcome whatever situation comes to you.
Back to top Go down
https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii110/Sus13izkol/
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

Number of posts : 1046

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!   So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:02 pm

I can't really fathom what you are going through but I know that me switching from TFA to Winter Park is very painful for me but your pain must be exponentially higher than what I'm going through. I've learned to accept change with the knowledge that God will guide me wherever I go and will be with me always. This has helped me a lot with my life, leaving friends at TFA where I have just begun to build my life to suddenly be forced into another life where I have to start all over. Your situation is like mine, expect multiplied exponentially. I can only imagine what you must be going through, accepting the fact that your moving to Illinois, only to return back to Florida in less than one year and suddenly being thrust into a custody battle. I hope that, whatever the outcome, you will be who you are, your faith will not change, and that you can be resilient in front of any challenge the world throws at you. Either way, you will have to modify your life, whether your dad or your stepdad wins. I hope you can be successful in everything that you do. Also, all of us here in the forum will always support you whenever you need any help. You are not alone in this struggle to define yourself.

In your situation, if your dad doesn't file a lawsuit, you will by law have to go back to Illinois. If your dad files a custody lawsuit, chances are, with someone your age, you will ultimately be the one to chose whether to stay with your dad or go with your stepdad. If and when you make that decision, God is always with you wherever you are. I think you will make the right decision.
Back to top Go down
http://michaelhublog.blogspot.com/
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!   So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:38 pm

Well, on a lighter note, I'm back from D.C. I went to the Pentagon. But I'm still praying for ya, Sam.
Back to top Go down
https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii110/Sus13izkol/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!   So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, I'm back in the FL, BUT I NEED YOUR PRAYERS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: