The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

because the forums dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-08-03

because the forums dead Empty
PostSubject: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Because almost know one comes on the forum anymore Im going to get out some frussstration out on the keyboard.
ERAHKLJERHLETBHAEWEWRH/WRLJKL.WHER.AERIRSFJLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. WHY IS MY LOVE ALWAYS DOOMED TO FAIL. WHY CANT I DO WELL IN MATH. MY LIFE IS SUCKING UP THE PLACE RIGHT NOW IVE GOT NOTHING TO DO BUT RANT AND HOMEWORK AND GUSABUS SUCIFRACUSGIELWIHEGEBLAIFBASRHAVFJHFJTIBKHOEHJASITJGIOFOEAHSIFNTUYSJFUTHSXKGURBSKUDFHGRIDLSIENBFERUFIOEHKSGJBVBSKEIUFLAKHEFIHAWEIFHEOIHOEHOWEIHOFIEHOEIOSNBVBHOIRDHGOLKEHGOIJEGOJHER;OIJHGLDKRF;OIBHERQLKNHGOEUIHOUHSKJHWKJHGIUHWLENFOISDUIORLJFW;EOPIJG;OIWJHGPOIGWJOIWEHOIQW3JEFIJ GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. AND NOW FOR SOME MAD SMILEYS GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AND NOW THE SMILEYS WONT WORK WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT RESPOND TO THIS
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

Number of posts : 2761
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Well, McGowan, I don't know what you're doing, but they work for me. bom @ pig Suspect rendeer confused rendeer farao santa Sleep bounce tongue farao santa Surprised bom Arrow @ cheers lol! lol! afro flower rendeer santa confused Surprised Cool affraid ! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii110/Sus13izkol/
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

Number of posts : 1046

PostSubject: Re: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:14 pm

What in the world are you doing? That's madness!
Back to top Go down
http://michaelhublog.blogspot.com/
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:56 pm

i told you guys not to respond
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:25 pm

That's what you do on the forum, you respond!
Back to top Go down
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

PostSubject: Re: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:23 pm

The forums are NOT dead; We are still on them.

Besides, we want to cheer you up!
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:38 pm

this is exactly one of the reasons im frustrated NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

PostSubject: Re: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:49 pm

I try to listen to you on some issues!
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Fine, McGowan; what's wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:47 pm

i think the problem is a worry about things to much or maybe its that i dont worry about the right things enough like things that dont really matter but they kinda do but i should worry about my math grade and my problems dont even comparew to some of those my friend has so i really shouldnt be complaining i guess that means my real problem is selfeshness like i mean really there are kids in third world countrys that worry if there going to eat for the next two days and im complaining about stupid romance issues that i proboly wont care about in 2 weeks jeez im an idiot ok well thats about it
Back to top Go down
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

PostSubject: Re: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:57 pm

at least you finally came to your senses. good job!
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:58 pm

That reminds me of the song "Desperado"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: because the forums dead   because the forums dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

because the forums dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: