The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-08-03

Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Empty
PostSubject: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Ok guys im going to try my hand at writing a "book" this book will be based of of Knights of the Old Republic if any one wants to know so here go nothing

Chapter 1: The Nightmare

"You cannot win revan" says Bastilla force fully. When no reply comes from her foe she and the Jedi accompanying her close in around Revan. They have been planning this attack for months. They have put in countless hours to plan the presise moement they should attack and it all comes down to this, a five on one battle. Five jedi Knights verse the master of the Sith, Revan. His evil has swept the galaxy consuming world after world in his quest for total domination or the Galaxy.
As if they have one mind the Jedi move in to destroy the ultimate evil, but as they are about to attack there ship is fired apon.
"We're under attack, they're fireing at us" somone shouts. And at that exact moment Alora Organis jerks awake dretched in a pool of ice cold sweat.
Few it was only a dream She thinks Those dreams about the Dark Lord's destruction are becoming more and more real, I could have sworn we were really being fire apon,wait..... WE ARE BEING FIRED APON
At that moment everything comes flooding back to her. She is on the Endar Spyer, an obiter class ship designed to gather military intelligance. She is a republic soldier, a scoundrel, alight infantry with training based souly on hand to hand combat.
Just as she remmebers everything a man wearing a scout uniform walks into the room.
what is this perv doing walking into my room while Im in my under wear!?
"Im Trask Ogo" says the man "Hurry get dressed we're being attacked by the Sith"
" How'd you get in here?" Says Alora with more than a touch of annoyance and anger in her voice.
" Im you're bunkmate on th.."
"Wait I've been bunking with a guy all this time and I didn't know it man Im going to file sooo many complaints that those sectarterys will be doing paper work for the rest of there lives!!" She says with enough spite to make a rancor cower in fear.
"Well unless you hurry up and put you're clothes you wont be alive to make a complaint!" Trask said
"O K but turn around" Alora say finally understanding the gravity of the situation. She runs over to her foot lacker and grabs her clothes, 5 medpacs, and her vibrosword, a melee weapon that utalizes ultrasonic vibration technology to enhance cutting power. She gets dressed in a hurry and runs over to the door which is strangley locked.
"Its on lock down" Trask says "let me unlock it"
"Well you're the must unhelpful person why didn't you tell me that before" She says frustratedly as they run out only to witness a battle between Republic regulars and Sith grenaders (heavy infantry). The republis soldiers manage to kill one of the grenaiders with a lucky shot, but they are deafeted in a flash of fire and light as a grenaider throws a thermal detanator.
Without waiting for Trask, Alora rushes at the first grenader, utalizing her element of surprise, and takes a mighty swing with her Vibrosword and takes his head off as if it were made of butter. Before the second relizes whats going on she turns and chops his legs. As he falls to the ground Alora stabs him downward through the heart ending any chance of his survival. But before she has a chance to destroy the final sith Trask shoots a perfectly aimed shot from his blaster through the helmet of the sith and his head burst into flame.
"Maybe you should wait for me next time" Says Trask as they run through the next door. Before Alora can reply they witness a battle between to jedi, one light and one fallen.
" O no a dark jedi" Trask says with a hint of fear in his voice "This fight is too much for us all we'd do is ger in the way.
After a long struyggle the jedi manages to do a flurry of strikes causing the sith to lift his lightsaber to block them. Seeing the opening in the siths defenses the jedi takes a massive swing ripping the sith's abdomen open.But as the sith falls an explosin blows the jedi body into a million pieces, but befoe Trask and Alora can examine the jedi's remains a squadren of sith.
For Trask and Alora the next hour is filled with cutting a swath through a dozen sith. As there battle finally ends they are two doors away from the escape pods where Carth Onasi, there comanding officer is waiting. As they open the door a drk jedi steps out and confronts them.
"Crap another dark Jedi" Trask says with obviuos fear this time "I'll hold him off as long as I can you try to get to the escape pods, hurry, GO!!!" And with that he pushes Alora through the next door and locks it behind her.
"Darn that man" she says but just as she was about to mutter a string of curses something on her belt beeps
"oh i better answer that it could be carth"
"Thhis is Carth Onasi, I've been tracking you through the ship's gps. The room im front of you is filled with three squadrons of the highest ranking sith officers and the most welled trained sith. Instead of attacking the sith head on go to the computer terminal and overload the reactor."And with that Carth was gone
"Oh Because I couldn't have thought of that" she said with more than a touchof sarcasm. this war with the sith had made her more synical than she woould want to be. For a girl of only 23 she had seen more than her fare share of depravity and more than most would ever see if they one this war.
O K how'd do i do this? It had been quite a long time since she had sliced a computer. o yeah I half to overide the fire wall then reroute the primary access circutry then bypass the the main input scan aaannnddd I'm in. O K now to just reroute the power to the reactor and.... She switches to the video feed and sees electricity shock all of the sith to death.
Wow I need to do that more often She thinks as she logs out of the system and opens the door loots the stuff the sith nad on them and moves into the escape pod room.
"I was starting to think you weren't going to make it" Carth says with alot of relief "you're the serving crewmember of the Endar spire." He says as they get in the last escape pod and with that they rocket to the surface of the planet below, Taris. Little do they know that there adventure together is just begining.

Look for more chapters coming out weekly.
Back to top Go down
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

Number of posts : 1046
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:13 pm

Wow! Did you type all that? What was your inspiration?

And BTW, what happens to Trask? Is he dead?
Back to top Go down
http://michaelhublog.blogspot.com/
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 9:11 pm

lol michael, lets put it in terms u can understand for trask.

10 Tonys vs. 1 najeh

in otherwords: bye bye trask

pretty good daniel, even though ur typing was off a good portion. STILL INSANELY AWSOME THOUGH
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:40 am

its based on kotor not stolen from it of course its different
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:55 pm

and kotor is?
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:18 pm

I like book summaries. McGowan, you got spark notes for this book?
Back to top Go down
https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii110/Sus13izkol/
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:18 pm

lol ooooooooh "kotor" is an acronym for "knights of the old republic" duuuuh now i get it
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:48 pm

very funny sha, the next chapter comes out this weekend
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:02 am

wooh!
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:08 pm

Actually, I was kinda serious. I'm a really bad reader. Every little bit helps.
Back to top Go down
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:49 pm

Who needs sparknotes for this?
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:50 pm

Me, cause I'm a bad reader! I can't read!
Back to top Go down
Harry Plopper
Band Geek
Band Geek
Harry Plopper

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:24 pm

sry i was to busy to write the second chapter this weekend
Back to top Go down
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:30 pm

that's okay, just take your time

I was really busy this weekend too, with SAT prep and some other non-school things.
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:59 pm

McGowan, since I can't read, can you informn me on what your book's about? Please. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! Bye!
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:27 pm

lol nice sha
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:04 pm

That's not funny! I can't read and I'm serious!
Back to top Go down
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:16 pm

why can't you read? you can read the stuff on the band forum!
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:32 pm

hey, yea?
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:15 pm

Because stuff like this takes forever, and since my laptop's dead, I have to use my mom's and she always on the computer!
Back to top Go down
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:45 pm

Print it out or something!
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:24 pm

I don't have a printer!
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 4:15 pm

lol nice
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:58 pm

Don't mock me and my lack of a printer!
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:58 pm

lol its still funny, do i no longer have a right to laugh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge   Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who am I: The quest for the Star Forge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: