The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum

Lots of people are moving and what not, so we made this so we could all keep in touch!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my comedy time

Go down 
+3
One Night Magic
whoa its chelsea x
bradleyrohrer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

Number of posts : 956
Localisation : On the edge of the arcric tundra fishing with chuck the penguin
Registration date : 2007-05-21

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:53 pm

hey all its me brad (shocker i know) and well ive always wanted to be a comedian because i get all of this amazing material and it goes no where but in my head and is usually locked in some very small and hard to reach box in which i will never find. so i have decided to put all my stuff here when i feel like making u laugh

plz comment

ok this one is from a few days ago.

what in the world is it about weight loss commercials?!?!?!! it seems like they try to make them impossible to watch! they always start off with the skinnest girl on the planet and she says the same thing every time "I lost -insert tremendously large number here-pounds in less than -insert small number here- days with this weight loss program!" and then they show u the before picture. its a person with the most grotesqe figure on the planet! i mean i could have sworn i saw a three year old sliding out of their double chins ya no? how do they expect u to look at something that looks like it came out of a horror story?!?!?!

and another thing, what in the flips sake is with the extra small writing that says "results not typical"? i mean wtfruit?!!?! its identical to this reslults not tpical but its almost the same color as the backround!!!

another thing about the before and after pictures. they look almost nothing like the ppl in the after pictures!!! ya no, i saw a girl in her after picture but when i saw her before picture the first thing that came through my mind was isnt that a guy? i mean honestly!!!

last but not least is the real results. i can gaurentee that 1 out of 3 ppl who used that weight loss junk said this when asked about good the results were - "what results?"

well thats i have for today guys

plz respond
Back to top Go down
whoa its chelsea x
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
whoa its chelsea x

Number of posts : 1431
Registration date : 2007-05-18

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:59 pm

omg thats the funniest thing ive ever heard bradley omg you're sooo funny omg thats hilarious and i dont think that the before pictures are them lol...omg i choked on my kettle corn oh goodness oy vay haha
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Number of posts : 434
Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!
Registration date : 2007-05-26

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:35 am

NEVER SAY WHAT THE FRUIT!!!! Don't MAKE ME FIND YOU!!! Other than that, that's some funny stuff. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
whoa its chelsea x
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
whoa its chelsea x

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:34 pm

haha yea dont use daniels phrase he is very protective of them haha
Back to top Go down
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

Number of posts : 1046

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 7:47 pm

I always see those commercials and they drive me crazy! It's like they WANT you to be fat! I don't think there is such a thing as the "glycemic index, separating good carbs from bad". It's all just a horrible junky marketing scheme that is bound to fail.
Back to top Go down
http://michaelhublog.blogspot.com/
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:19 pm

i gotta new one for yall so here goes

whats up with batman? i mean honestly the writers must have absolutely no liking of the job. and whats up with robins catchfrases??!?! "holy baluga whale batman the joker is getting away!!!" well no duh mabey if ur fricken catch phrases werent so long u might catch him once in a while! and dont even get me started on the villans. omg "the penguin"? wtfruit is so scary about that?!!?!?! i mean this poor guy... hes so obsessed with cold hes got frost bite in the summer for crying out loud!! the conference must have been pretty short for a name that dumb ya no? i mean honestly. this is probobly how it went to

director: so we need a new villan. any ideas?

writer number one: well from what i hear animal related villans are starting to get popular nowadays.

director: genius! but what shold we call him?

Writer number two: how about the penguin!

director: brilliant! start working on that right away!

writer number one: man i was really hoping for the gopher!

now im no tv show expert but i coulda made a better villan than that!

also whats with batmans little fast forward thing? u no the one where it shows the bat signal, plays a little ditty, and the batman shows up in some completely random area? once in a while hes gonna do that and accidentally show up in his car driving down the hiway right off of a bridge when he does that. and on another note, his theme song is so pitiful!!! the whole song consists of "duhduh duhduh duhduh duhduh BAT MAN!" there are 5 diffrent notes in the whole freaking song!!! i mean if i were batman and i had to hear that everytime i drove in my car id probobly commit suicide! one day robins gonna be playing around in the batmobile, turn the radio on, start playing that song, and batmans gonna use his batarang to slit his throat right there and then. And another thing, what in the world does batman allow robin to be his sidekick for!!???!! i mean this guys wearing short-shorts, rolled up sleeves, and pointed shoes. if he were any gayer he'd have rainbows shooting out of his ears!!!

well thats all for today so cya!
Back to top Go down
whoa its chelsea x
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
whoa its chelsea x

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 6:37 pm

ahhhahahahahha omg haha thats so funny bradley..the weight loss one is by far my favorite though
Back to top Go down
One Night Magic
Huge Band Geek
Huge Band Geek
One Night Magic

Number of posts : 434
Localisation : Kanine Krunchies can't be beat they make each meal a special treat!
Registration date : 2007-05-26

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:09 pm

LOL.....RObin's Gay....XXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 5:59 pm

hey guys i finally got my stuff on youtube so now u can watch it... well yea.... hope u like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URQcVLuVUYM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT2XyALFHS0
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:00 pm

id make more but my bro is too much of a brat to help me right now lol hes too busy getting his butt kicked on sould caliber lol
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

Number of posts : 2761

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:54 pm

< no comment >
Back to top Go down
https://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii110/Sus13izkol/
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:56 pm

wadayamean "no comment"
Back to top Go down
whoa its chelsea x
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
whoa its chelsea x

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 5:13 pm

omg bradley u made me wanna make a name on youtube haha omg ur hilaroius
Back to top Go down
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 8:57 pm

yeah just so you know i subscribed to your channel on youtube and plz don't tell anyone my youtube username.
Back to top Go down
whoa its chelsea x
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
whoa its chelsea x

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:36 pm

michael im gunna find ur name. haha jk if i do then i do...bradley is hilarious i like the part where scott walked in haha
Back to top Go down
michaelhun12
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
michaelhun12

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:18 pm

i don't care if you know it cause i already subscribed to you anyways just plz don't tell anyone!
Back to top Go down
whoa its chelsea x
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
whoa its chelsea x

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 8:41 pm

i wont cept that everyone who reads this will know haha..
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 9:52 am

dude ill keep quiet.... for a price lol jk i wont tell neone if u dont want me to
Back to top Go down
mutantlizard
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
mutantlizard

Number of posts : 2031
Localisation : Searching in Eastern Bulgaria for small Chinese midgets with manboobs with my artificial cheese

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:50 pm

You got a future ahead of you man!

I always wanted to be a comedian but my act would conist of midgets, Michael Jackson, Kilts, and Midget Michael Jackson inpersonators wearing polka dotted kilts....
Back to top Go down
https://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x139/mutantlizard/
whoa its chelsea x
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
whoa its chelsea x

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:36 pm

omg when i was at citywalk in front of latin quarter before homecoming they were playing thriller on this big screen!!! haha i tried dancing but i almost fell...then me and kelly tried doing what we knew of souldja boy but that didnt work either cuz we were in heels
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:40 pm

Well, we should see how good Bradley can do the Soulja boy in heels!
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:41 pm

um... i think im gonna bar my doors, lock my windows, and find anti sha-sha spray now... dont be suprised if i dont come to school tomarrow o.o
Back to top Go down
SUS13izkol
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
SUS13izkol

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:43 pm

I won't have to see you tomorrow, Bradley, so I won't know whether you're here or not! Besides, we all know who doesn't have a restraining order against me!
Back to top Go down
whoa its chelsea x
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
whoa its chelsea x

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 5:44 pm

aahahahahaa i dont have a restraining order....should i?
Back to top Go down
bradleyrohrer
Too Geeky For You!!
Too Geeky For You!!
bradleyrohrer

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:21 pm

*coughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my comedy time Empty
PostSubject: Re: my comedy time   my comedy time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my comedy time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ONE and ONLY TFA band forum-
Jump to: